Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Navy Federal Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Second Navy Federal Card

Got approved for a GoCash rewards card on may 31st with a 25k limit, was thinking about applying for another one of their cards, am I likely to be denied since it's so soon since my most recent approval? And which card would likely yield the highest limit?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Second Navy Federal Card

@Anonymous You have to wait 91 days and 3 statements from last approval date to be eligible for another card.

For your reading pleasure. Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

Message 2 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got approved for a GoCash rewards card on may 31st with a 25k limit, was thinking about applying for another one of their cards, am I likely to be denied since it's so soon since my most recent approval? And which card would likely yield the highest limit?

See post #2

Message 3 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous 

Welcome To myFICO Forums!

Message 4 of 19
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous. Since you started at $25K, it appears you stand a good chance at another 5 digit starting credit limit.

If you want a Sign Up Bonus, wait for the Flagship SUB to come back. It's a $500 value.

Message 5 of 19
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on a super SL

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous. Since you started at $25K, it appears you stand a good chance at another 5 digit starting credit limit.

If you want a Sign Up Bonus, wait for the Flagship SUB to come back. It's a $500 value.

Just remember $500 SUB is for $4000.00 spend!

Message 7 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's a flagship SUB?

Message 9 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.