Synchrony CLI

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Synchrony CLI

@Shooting-For-800 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Amazon can go over 10k its just abit harder for someSmiley Wink

I don't need to push my luck with Synchrony since I have $65k between 4 cards.

No wonder I can't get no satisfaction....you squeezed that turnip dry, thanks!Smiley FrustratedSmiley WinkSmiley LOL

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 21 of 26
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Shooting-For-800 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Amazon can go over 10k its just abit harder for someSmiley Wink

I don't need to push my luck with Synchrony since I have $65k between 4 cards.

No wonder I can't get no satisfaction....you squeezed that turnip dry, thanks!Smiley FrustratedSmiley WinkSmiley LOL

More my house and Lowes squeezing me dry.  Smiley LOL 

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any Sync card that gives you the $10K policy spiel just requires Credit Solutions to override it. The PayPal is a known $10K luv button card.
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got Amazon and Walmart store cards 12/13/18.
Cli- March 3-5x-200$(Walmart)-1000$, 500-2500(Amazon)
Today June 3rd(3months)- after asking for one last week(denial) I got my Walmart cli1000-5000, Amazon 2500-6000. For me first was right after 3rd statement cut. This exactly 3 calendar months after last cli. I don't know if I'll go for much more in 3 months, don't need the credit. I've heard some banks don't like to see too high of credit limits since they don't know if u will use their credit card. Not sure if this is true or not I do not need your credit synchrony as of now. I will need a 2% base rewards card next may when my 2nd Discover card hits 1 year and I combine. I think I'll go for a us bank 5% and either paypal2% or citi 2%.
Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bumping to see if anyone as any more feedback on Synchrony version 2019.

I saw something interesting on my account. There was an option to opt out of sharing information with outside companies but also you can opt out of sharing information within the “Synchrony Family”

So any data points on how CLI are effected by having multiple cards with Synch?

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Both times I got credit limit increases I got them on the same day for Walmart and Amazon from synchrony. Walmart gave me two 5x cli. Amazon gave me one 5x CLI and the second one three months later to the day was 2.5 x CLI.
I have gone from 502 hundred starting limits to 5000 and 6000 credit limits now. I'm not sure if this is what you are asking. At this point these are my two highest credit limits on store or credit cards. I am hopeful that these well help with my credit cards CLI. I did receive the letter from capital One with Walmart's logo next to it and almost cried LOL. The letter was very vague and basically said we are going to be making some changes and we're not going to tell you what they are yet we may or may not do things to your card we may or may not offer you blah blah blah
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.