Did you mean: 

Tried to apply for Uber Visa...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to Apply for Uber VISA Outside of the Uber App

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Just saw that some people may be wanting the Uber card but can't seem to get it to pop in the Uber app. I found this link to apply directly with Barclay's: https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=2630&cellNumber=7

Give it a shot!

Ohh you done did it now. They gonna shut that one down too lol. 

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol the app was justified to me. Ended up with approval over $5k so I got the VISA Signature 😃 now I'm officially back in the garden until end of July.
Message 32 of 34
DoogieBall
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@DoogieBall wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Just saw that some people may be wanting the Uber card but can't seem to get it to pop in the Uber app. I found this link to apply directly with Barclay's: https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=2630&cellNumber=7

Give it a shot!

Ah, Jeez!

Gotta try really hard to stay in the garden until December like I planned!

I don't NEED another Visa.  WANT is a different story... Smiley Very Happy

Make it a XMAS present to yourself then. 

Just your luck though it'll expire and we'll be back in the same boat as before with a dead link and no app on the app popping up.

Ironically, I was still checking the app for the past couple months.  It's toying with me, I tell ya!

Halloween is coming up!  

<mumbles to self... people treat themselves to gifts on Halloween, right?>

R.I.P Cards 

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, Halloween is just as good as Xmas.... We never know when they might pull the page and put it back into purgatory for an unknown period of time.  

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.