cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ CLI denial..not surprised.

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

US Bank Cash+ CLI denial..not surprised.

So, a few weeks ago I applied for a CLI on both my biz and personal CC's. I did it old school online, and only asked for the "$1500" on both apps. The biz cc was approved, you can read about it here....

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/US-Bank-Biz-Visa-5K-SP-CLI/m-p/5675566

Got the letter today for the denial on the Cash+ card, citing BK, too many Inq in last 12 months, loan balances too high etc...(the usuals).  They stated FICO 09 760 from a SP on 6/26/19 (account review).  Im not too upset since my SL was $5K, so I'll just continue to use the card as I have, and try again in 6 months. I'm not willing to take a HP at this point (Ive been gardening for 5 month now). 

Just wanted to share my update, and also TU loves me, LOL..

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: US Bank Cash+ CLI denial..not surprised.

Boo on no CLI but you're rocking that Fico 9! 

Did they do a HP? 

Message 2 of 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ CLI denial..not surprised.

@Remedios wrote:

Boo on no CLI but you're rocking that Fico 9! 

Did they do a HP? 

Yea..TU loves me for whatever reason., and my FICO 09's even EQ 09 are nice, 720-760. They did not do a HP (I was frozen, LOL), but they did SP me on 6/26 for an AR when my Cash+ turned a year old. I put decent spend thru it monthly...cell, elec, cable, and insurance...all 5% cash back. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.