cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank adds CLI requests via app and online?

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: US Bank adds CLI requests via app and online?

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

If I thought for a second I had a chance, I would. I dont want to burn HPs prematurely, because with them, it will take a few at least 

look at @FinStar @Mahraja @12njoy @myself and the list continues.  Hp's don't mean much, new accounts is a bit of a different story with a few lenders cough us bank.  Just a HP Smiley Happy

When I called, they said I need to wait six months minimum with a side of *oh it's not even a year old*. I said "Okay thanks" but on the inside I was all "ish, plz, elephants give birth in less time" 

Would not even send it to UW. So, either a trip to the branch or patience. Both options are annoying at best. 

Message 11 of 122
calyx
Super Contributor

@imaximous wrote:

@calyx wrote:

The CLI link in the desktop looks the same as ever (which used to make me giggle, because it was a secured card).
I never looked for it in the app previously, but I see they're VERY INSISTENT that I'm eligible for a Gold checking account.

It's adorable that they let me know I spent $7 extra this month.

I've been with USB for 2 years almost with Cash+ and AR, and never seen a CLI link. They said most cards weren't available for online requests. It's probably not a big deal but some people prefer to send a request without having to talk to a rep. I'd still like to see the ability to request an amount too -- at least for consideration. 

Yeah - this is the plat, so it could easily be different.
I hate talking to people, so I would way prefer a link/app request.  

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 12 of 122
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Yep looks like they did add the CLI option on their iOS app update today...

F12B53F6-A367-4FB3-8516-C3CBD9E50A35.png

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 13 of 122
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

A few days ago I noticed the link appeared in the column to the left on the Personal card..Cash+, and has never shown up there in the past.

So, naturally I clicked on it, and it was a simple 2-3 fill in the blank, (not able to ask for a limit), and it was very modern looking! Not old school like before where you'd request the typical 1500 for a SP.

So, since I don't care about burning inquires, I hit submit (I unfroze TU first though)..went to review as expected. Got the TU pull alert shortly after. My limit is still the same online Smiley Sad
Message 14 of 122
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Ya ...Not holding my breath!

Message 15 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like it has hedged-bet HP language. Would venture a guess that this is a HP unless they have a report from 30 days. Hell, even at that point, I'd assume the HP anyways.

Although, I did get my CLI at day 5 of opening my AR from "exemplary account performance" per the letter I got yesterday. 

Message 16 of 122
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

Just for kicks I filled it out. Instantly approved for a 2k increase. Better than a poke in the eye as my mother would always say.

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 17 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

Petey: did you get a hp or sp?

any other data points youd be willing to share?
Message 18 of 122
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Petey: did you get a hp or sp?

any other data points youd be willing to share?

dberryhill

No HP alert from anywhere so I assuming a SP. Before this my last CLI on this card was from March which was a 5k increase that they would send out mailers for. 

Total credit line went from 23k to 25k and it instantly showed up in my available balance. It isn't the wait until next statement to see it CLI you get from the mailer.

Credit scores in the low 800's, only 4 total inquiries in the last 24 months. 

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 19 of 122
Remedios
Credit Mentor

This thread is making me extra salty
I looked at that spending report thingy and now I'm grrr angry.

Message 20 of 122
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.