Which Banks pull only Equifax for Oregon Applications

Comments are appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Which Banks pull only Equifax for Oregon Applications

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Which-Report-Will-They-Pull-Part-2/m-p/637977...

Not many. The only one I see if Langley FCU.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 5
Bk2006
Established Member

Truist pulls only EQ, but I think they may be geofenced (Southeast and Mid-Atlantic states only). For some reason EQ is the most common bureau for "local" banks and CUs to pull here in the Southeast.

12/2022 TU 704 - EX 697 - EQ 705
Current Cards: PSECU $20,000 - NFCU Cash Rewards MC $21,900 - Chase Southwest $15,000 - Discover It $10,000 - Citi AAdvantage Platinum $9,500 - Apple Card $6,000 - PenFed Promise $5,000 - Truist Enjoy Cash $4,500 - Comenity Bread Cashback Amex $3,500 - BoA Customized Cash Rewards $2,800 - UVA Credit Union Visa Classic $1,600
Message 3 of 5
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

@Bk2006 wrote:

Truist pulls only EQ, but I think they may be geofenced (Southeast and Mid-Atlantic states only). For some reason EQ is the most common bureau for "local" banks and CUs to pull here in the Southeast.

I think that's true for CUs in general, so looking at local CUs would be an obvious place to start. The downside is it's really hard to find good DPs on most CUs, because there are so many and they're too small.

Message 4 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@AyaMaiWith all due respect. You keep asking about products, scores, and the March collections. I posted that the CA on your reports can be PFD. Get that done first. Scores go up. Better chances for approvals and lower APR's. Get the baddies in the past.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/35-spending-of-my-credit-limit-on-Discover-will-it-hel... 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.