Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why LAUD Why!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why LAUD Why!

It was that one or the Black card from MC. I don’t need travel benefits or points etc. platinum Amex I would might be better since I’m in travel industry but I have 3 Amex now.
Message 31 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lord ! But it more an innuendo .
Message 32 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s more a saying I use. It probably didn’t work because I had TU blocked. My CC are all blocked until I use them
Message 33 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s not true. Its a card that would work for me and maybe not others .
Message 34 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m a He and no I haven’t moved on lol. I have just been busy traveling . I don’t Get hurt that easily
Message 35 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

My identity was breached and don’t wanna give out too much. It was just a simple question that somehow got blown out of proportion. The Dark Web got sensitive info. I have Excellent credit/ Fico 8 , cc utilization 24. Debt to ratio 14% not sure what else I should tell
Message 36 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I appreciate that. Just looking for good answers and I follow the points guy but not sure what other cards to get if any I have 6 .
Message 37 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks for coming back Smiley Happy

You can keep your info vague but id recommend at least letting us know what exactly you are looking for in your next credit card. By at least mentioning which cards you already have, you wont get redundant answers and you might get some great advice on a particular card.
Message 38 of 48
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I’m a He and no I haven’t moved on lol. I have just been busy traveling . I don’t Get hurt that easily

Glad you came back, Seriously!Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 48
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

What card is this, exactly?

What does LAUD stand for? Los Angeles something?

Message 40 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.