Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X1 Credit Line Increase

tag
addision
Valued Member

X1 Credit Line Increase

I know this is a new card. But some people have had it for about a year now I think.

Are there any data points on credit line increases yet?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Re: X1 Credit Line Increase

X1 claims they auto CLI based on your income since they have a bank link to you....

If you ask for one, will it be a HP ?

I have had mine for 3 months so will have to wait....

Message 2 of 19
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Niiice. Let's start cracking THIS code!!!  I love this place!

Message 3 of 19
addision
Valued Member

Hmm. I disconnected their bank link immediately afterwards through the Plaid website and changed my log on password so I wonder how that will work going forward?

I may need to ask in the future and let them reconnect after there are some more data points out there.

Message 4 of 19
Caribsa89
Contributor

@addision wrote:

Hmm. I disconnected their bank link immediately afterwards through the Plaid website and changed my log on password so I wonder how that will work going forward?

I may need to ask in the future and let them reconnect after there are some more data points out there.

That is my plan also.  I plan to unlink my account and change the password.  

Message 5 of 19
practical1
Regular Contributor

As soon as we can accumulate some further DPs on how and under whar circumstances CLIs can be requested (and of course, whether they trigger HPs, SPs, etc.), we can all strategize appropriately.  I was a bit disappointed in the SL offered to me by X1 ....but am not willing to "rock the boat," until more is known about how this will all play out.

Prefer not to be surprised, blindsided or dissapointed, when the time comes.  This community is absolutely the right place to gain insight into these kinds of decisions.  Please, everyone, keep contributing your data!

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got approved for X1 credit credit today morning with low CL. Even I'm  waiting to request CLI after couple statements.

Message 7 of 19
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Can anyone confirm that X1 is actually reporting to any credit bureaus before we can get CLI?

Message 8 of 19
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

Can anyone confirm that X1 is actually reporting to any credit bureaus before we can get CLI?

I know I was approved 2-10-22 and it's still not reporting.

Potential Future Cards
Message 9 of 19
lilwayneross
Visitor

I will be following this post. I'm curious as well.  I will do some digging. I just received my card not long ago.  I got 3. One for myself. One for my 19 year old college son. And another for my 20 year old college son. Credit limits were pretty signficant. $22.5k, $19.5k, and $10.5k respectively. But we have a high income with weekly pay going into our accounts we linked.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.