Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X1 approval data points

tag
Dgoins08
New Visitor

X1 approval data points

Hi

new to the forum finally received my X1 invite and I've been trying to find data points to see if it is worth applying. I know they currently pull from experian my EX fico is 658 136k income and DTI is 20%. Just trying to see if anyone has seen someone approved with similar data points. I'm currently gardening don't need the card but I am open to increasing my overall utilization if I am approved. 

9 REPLIES 9
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: X1 approval data points

So far with X1 you can get approved with SP and once you except the offer then is HP through Experian!

They are sensitive to BK and require income verification.

I have seen some approvals around your score, so good luck!

Message 2 of 10
increasingmyfico
Regular Contributor

Unofficial report is that they require a 670 minimum. They pull Exp fico 8. There are people who say they have got approved with lower scores but no telling what version they are looking at. It's a soft before you accept an offer though so even if you're denied it won't hurt you.. you can just say you're doing it for science. 

Message 3 of 10
bigseegar
Established Contributor

@Dgoins08 wrote:

Hi

new to the forum finally received my X1 invite and I've been trying to find data points to see if it is worth applying. I know they currently pull from experian my EX fico is 658 136k income and DTI is 20%. Just trying to see if anyone has seen someone approved with similar data points. I'm currently gardening don't need the card but I am open to increasing my overall utilization if I am approved. 

I don't think you'll be approved with that FICO score

Message 4 of 10
Mdowning30
Established Contributor

I was denied not because of my scores but the income i put was either $45K or $50K which was a bummer, if i was able to put my total income i might have been approved.

Chase Freedom Unlimited : $6000 | Discover It Chrome : $3500 | AmEx CS Investor : $6000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred : $5000 | Chase Amazon Prime : $2000 | AmEx Hilton Surpass : $1000 | AmEx Business Plus : $2000 | AmEx Platinum CS : POT $2800 | Tower Federal CU : $15,000 | Lowes Commercial Account : $1,000 | WF Bilt Mastercard : $4,000 | Shell Fleet Plus : $1,000
Total Credit Limit : $42500
Experian FICO 8 : 694
| Experian Vantage : 701 | TransUnion FICO 8 : 683 | TransUnion Vantage : 695 | Experian FICO 9 : 665
Starting Score: 512
Current Score: 693
Goal Score: 700+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 10
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

@Mdowning30 wrote:

I was denied not because of my scores but the income i put was either $45K or $50K which was a bummer, if i was able to put my total income i might have been approved.

@Mdowning30 Why didn't they allow you to use your real income?

Message 6 of 10
Secretchipmunk7
Established Member

Thanks.

I was wondering what the minimum score requirement was.

I got declined only because 660 Experian. They said I didn't meet minimum score requirement.

Now I'm at 676 and I might try again or wait till I hit 700. 

Message 7 of 10
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

I tried for this card and likely would have been approved aside from Plaid not being able to connect with AODFCU.  I have run into this issue with funding new CU accounts a couple times as well.  I think I may have to move my direct deposits as there is no reason to leave them there at this point if they are not up to speed tech wise. 

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 8 of 10
rhapsody1

Do you mean they use plaid to confirm income via your direct deposits ?

Message 9 of 10
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@rhapsody1 wrote:

Do you mean they use plaid to confirm income via your direct deposits ?

Yes, Plaid will log in but there is always an error message in getting data or connecting.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.