Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fidelity app?

tag
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

fidelity app?

Unfortunately I burned US Bank a year ago but now I am back on track. I am trying to find out if I can get approved for Fidelity card because they are owned by the same company. Any input would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: fidelity app?

@tbea1004 wrote:

Unfortunately I burned US Bank a year ago but now I am back on track. I am trying to find out if I can get approved for Fidelity card because they are owned by the same company. Any input would be appreciated.

Not to sound like master of the obvious, but getting right with the USBank account you burned is probably the first step. 1 year is not really that long, and if you paid them, even if it was a pay to "re-open" arrangement.

Regardless of Fidelity, cleaning up your bad account should help with all lenders.

No magic-wand to make them forget about it other than running out of storage space in their databases. Storage is dirt cheap these days.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 2 of 3
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: fidelity app?

@mikesonthemend wrote:

@tbea1004 wrote:

Not to sound like master of the obvious, but getting right with the USBank account you burned is probably the first step. 1 year is not really that long, and if you paid them, even if it was a pay to "re-open" arrangement.

Regardless of Fidelity, cleaning up your bad account should help with all lenders.

No magic-wand to make them forget about it other than running out of storage space in their databases. Storage is dirt cheap these days.

and some lenders have a very long Memory StickSmiley Tongue

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.