cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trans 809 equifax 814 exp 540

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.

trans 809 equifax 814 exp 540

what are my chances of getting approved for the capital one platinum...I called in to verify all my information and they said they would be reaching out or to look for something in the mail within 7-10 business days...is this usually a denial? 

 

I have been fixing my credit and just have some late student loans and stuff on my experian which is why it is so low...but I am hoping my transunion and equifax can balance it out?

 

any help or feedback would be appreciated..

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Moderator

Re: trans 809 equifax 814 exp 540

with cap1 usually an approval.. Best of luck!

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | Fifth Third | BB&T | Synovus | Commerce
Message 2 of 18
Frequent Contributor

Re: trans 809 equifax 814 exp 540

With TU and EQ in the 800s could be very possible. But I am wondering why your EX score is so low compared to the other two? Hopefully that doesnt hold you back with this Cap One app considering they pull all 3. Good luck!
Sept 18: EQ: 578 TU: 583 EX: 576
March 19’: EQ: 615 TU: 642 EX: 637

April 19’ EQ: 616 TU: 642 EX: 641 Goal by Sept 20’ EQ: 700 TU: 700 EX:700

AA: 7YRS AAOA: 1YR 9MOS
Inquiries in 12 months: EQ: 6 TU: 2 EX: 4
New Accounts in the last 6 months: 2
Chase 3/24-4/24 June 19’

Subprimes To Be Closed:



One Day:
Message 3 of 18

Re: trans 809 equifax 814 exp 540

i recently cleaned up my credit and there are still a couple things on experian holding it down...so i hope that doesnt affect anything

Message 4 of 18
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: trans 809 equifax 814 exp 540


@usaallegiancestore wrote:

i recently cleaned up my credit and there are still a couple things on experian holding it down...so i hope that doesnt affect anything


Where are you getting your TU and EQ scores from? 

Message 5 of 18

Re: trans 809 equifax 814 exp 540

my fico report... is where  I got my scores from. my experian is so low because of student loands...they came off of my transunion and equifax but not off experian

Message 6 of 18

Re: trans 809 equifax 814 exp 540

CREDIT CHECK TOTAL...WHICH I THINK IS NOW EXPERIAN? NOT SURE...

 

THAT WAS MY FICO 8 WHEN I PULLED IT LIKE A FEW WEEKS AGO

Message 7 of 18
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: trans 809 equifax 814 exp 540


@usaallegiancestore wrote:

CREDIT CHECK TOTAL...WHICH I THINK IS NOW EXPERIAN? NOT SURE...

 

THAT WAS MY FICO 8 WHEN I PULLED IT LIKE A FEW WEEKS AGO


I think that's the biggest difference in scores I've ever seen. 

With your TU, you may benefit more from Paypal 2% cash back card.

Message 8 of 18
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: trans 809 equifax 814 exp 540


@Remedios wrote:

@usaallegiancestore wrote:

CREDIT CHECK TOTAL...WHICH I THINK IS NOW EXPERIAN? NOT SURE...

 

THAT WAS MY FICO 8 WHEN I PULLED IT LIKE A FEW WEEKS AGO


I think that's the biggest difference in scores I've ever seen. 

With your TU, you may benefit more from Paypal 2% cash back card.


Anything Synchrony basically so this is your best bet indeed.

FICO 08 Scores (Mar-19): TU 808, EQ 795, EX 787

Message 9 of 18

Re: trans 809 equifax 814 exp 540

I APPLIED FOR US BANK PLATINUM AND BARCLAYS BECAUSE I HEARD THEY ONLY TRANSUNION AND WAS DENIED FOR BOTH....

 

SO NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...

 

SHOULD I GET A STORE CARD LIKE SYNCHRONY 

 

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS OF WHERE TO START AS FAR AS SYNCHRONY?

Message 10 of 18