Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Bonvoy CL & Card Facts

Congrats on your Bonvoy approval!

|  
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! I just wanted folks to know that 4 credit card limit was not etched in stone just yet.

Message 13 of 17
dogmeat
Regular Contributor

Congrats, great limit.  I'm curious what kind of aggregate spend you have across all of your Amex cards.  I have always been a good transactor, putting a decent amount of spend on my Amex cards (min 2k/mo), and they've always treated me well. I also have 4 revolvers, and have been eyeing the Bonvoy for some time. I never really had any doubt that I could qualify for it, but I have wondered about the 4 card limit, thanks for the DP.  (And honestly I've also been hoping for some time that Amex will juice-up the sign-up bonus at some point to better compete with the Chase Bonvoy).

Message 14 of 17
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've probably spent roughly 20 grand between my Platinum, and BCP. My Gold, Magnet, Hilton Aspire and Delta Platinum haven't gotten more than the every now and again purchase and the annual fee owed on those with a fee.  I use my platinum card the most and it keeps me from spending more than I'm willing to pay in full at the end of the month.  

Message 16 of 17
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nicely done! Congratulations on your AMEX Approval!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.