Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED FOR WAYFAIR CARD!

tag
DatGalMoe
Valued Member

APPROVED FOR WAYFAIR CARD!

I applied for a wayfair credit card last week. I received a letter today that said i needed to call and verify my identity to compete the application ( I have my ss# locked).  I verified the questions and was told i was approved for a $500 limit! My credit score on Credit Karma is 604 for both trans/equifax. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: APPROVED FOR WAYFAIR CARD!

Congrats. Get you EX FICO for free at Discover Scorecard.

Message 2 of 12
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats great!! Congrats on your approval. I know personally what an awesome feeling it is to have an approval after your BKSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DatGalMoe wrote:

... My credit score on Credit Karma is 604 for both trans/equifax. 

Congratulations! DGM on the approval. My Wayfair card grew from 1K to 11K in 6 months. 

You'd do well to get your FICO 8 scores. There's plenty of places to get some free or for all three for $1 trials. 

Message 6 of 12
DatGalMoe
Valued Member

How did you get your limit so high in that short amount of time? Also, i have been debating if i should pay fot the Fico monthly subscription or not. 

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DatGalMoe wrote:

How did you get your limit so high in that short amount of time? Also, i have been debating if i should pay fot the Fico monthly subscription or not. 

Two things: I raised my FICO 8 scores; I asked every two months.

You can get your scores for $1 at CCT (Experian) for a trial subscription. Cancel, then repeat, as necessary. Additional info in this thread. 

Good luck.

Message 8 of 12
DatGalMoe
Valued Member

Thank you! My Equifax is  actually 620 and my transunion says 599 but transunion does not have my updated payments and credit line increase like equifax shows. I will give it a couple weeks to update. 

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! Use wisely and it will grow!!!!

SspW.gif

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.