cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alright!... Had to cave in on this one... PNC Bank Rewards Visa Siggy Aprroved!! :-0

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alright!... Had to cave in on this one... PNC Bank Rewards Visa Siggy Aprroved!! :-0

Congrats on the approval. Nice limit. 

Message 41 of 49
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Alright!... Had to cave in on this one... PNC Bank Rewards Visa Siggy Aprroved!! :-0

Thanks jrdoctor!
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 42 of 49
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

PNC has to be feeling Bruised and Gmoody! Badump bump!Smiley Very Happy

i might follow both of you! 

congrats friend!

Wow-woodyman100- It's been a real long time but good to see you still out and about the forums. CM7 is been on hold waiting to incinerate those pesky INQ's, you remember them, piled up like a skyscraper but managed to dry them out completely.

Both you and 12njoy were very instrumental in driving my own profile forward to where it stands today my friend.

We had some great approvals-some of them in multiples!

Message 43 of 49
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 44 of 49
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks HighAchiever! Yes this was one of my very few of late instant approvals so pretty excited about this one.Smiley Happy

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 45 of 49
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Good choice bruisedcredit.

Another one (Bankcard) like this one and can drop some store cards off profile on this end.

Am very conservative anymore which means (Double-Pull) is likely out. Why?

Took a Hercules to wipe the board of INQ's and as i app going forward am looking for single pull only if at all possible.

Message 46 of 49
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

very nice congrats @bruisecredit sorry i am late Smiley Happy

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 47 of 49
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks CM7! I know what you mean about those inquiries. Once you get free of them your report looks so much nicer without. Now you have to actually guard against taking the pills cause you report is now “very attractive “ to lenders😁

Message 48 of 49
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks raja! And no worries my friend, I know your busy crafting your next approval masterpiece 😁

Message 49 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.