Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Store Card CLI!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Prime Store Card CLI!!!

just got approved for an Amazon store card more than a week ago with a SL of $1,100

requested CLI of $3,900 thru chat to bump up my CL to $5000 and got approved instantly!

I'm just wondering if it is a hard or soft pull, I hope it is the latter.

I love shopping on Amazon and this really helps a lot on my utilization.

6 REPLIES 6
impactplayer
New Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Store Card CLI!!!

Congrats, it is a soft pull. I believe they have to tell you if it is a hard pull. 

Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Most likely an sp but they do not have to tell you if its sp or hp. Heck, many csrs are often clueless to whethere it will be or notSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 7
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

just got approved for an Amazon store card more than a week ago with a SL of $1,100

requested CLI of $3,900 thru chat to bump up my CL to $5000 and got approved instantly!

Congratulations on you Amazon increase! How long did you have the account before requesting the increase?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on you Amazon increase! How long did you have the account before requesting the increase?

I just got it this month 05/11, waited for the card's arrival then I activated it online. Used the chat feature and ask for a CLI, luckily I got approved instantly without asking for anything.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent! It took me forever. lol

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.