Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card CLI HP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Store Card CLI HP

@bk510 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's odd. I request CLI increases on my Sync accounts frequently via chat or credit solutions. When I request a CLI on my Walmart MC I'm always told to call in because the request needs to be reviewed, but I have yet to get a HP on any of my Sync accounts.

I did the chat as well as calling in and I too never had a HP on me.....

Yep, I've asked for a CLI via chat 5 times this month so far and that's just on my Walmart card. I'm always given a reference number when I request a CLI on my Walmart card since they say it needs to be reviewed by credit solutions, I've called every time to have it reviewed, but I've never gotten a HP. To add more data points I've asked 3 times for a CLI on my Ebates card this month and a few times on my Amazon card, but the CLI requests have yet to result in a HP.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still think it's odd. I was trying not to add anymore inquiries but I guess it is what it is. I shop on Amazon for everything so at least I got what I wanted and the HP wasn't a waste. Thanks for the responses everyone.

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I still think it's odd. I was trying not to add anymore inquiries but I guess it is what it is. I shop on Amazon for everything so at least I got what I wanted and the HP wasn't a waste. Thanks for the responses everyone.

It's definitely odd, but you did get a nice CLI, so congrats Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 19
bk510
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@bk510 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's odd. I request CLI increases on my Sync accounts frequently via chat or credit solutions. When I request a CLI on my Walmart MC I'm always told to call in because the request needs to be reviewed, but I have yet to get a HP on any of my Sync accounts.

I did the chat as well as calling in and I too never had a HP on me.....

Yep, I've asked for a CLI via chat 5 times this month so far and that's just on my Walmart card. I'm always given a reference number when I request a CLI on my Walmart card since they say it needs to be reviewed by credit solutions, I've called every time to have it reviewed, but I've never gotten a HP. To add more data points I've asked 3 times for a CLI on my Ebates card this month and a few times on my Amazon card, but the CLI requests have yet to result in a HP.

I have never been given  a reference number tho on mine. Just wait and approved....lol

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear about the HP, but congrats on that awesome limit!  Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 19
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey all! Is it normal for Amazon to do a HP when requesting a cli via chat? Usually when I request it via chat they do a SP but this time they said it needed further review and to call in. This was 3 days ago and I got too busy to call. Anyways, yesterday I got a notification from myFico saying that I have a new credit inquiry from Amazon. I logged in to my Amazon account and realized that they increased my limit from $6,000 to $15,000 (the full requested amount). It's bitter sweet because I didn't expect to have an inquiry. I've never had a HP in the 5 years I've had this account.

I know you weren't expecting the HP, but congratulations on the CLI nonetheless!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know how those HP's hurt but yours was worth it. !! Congrats!

Message 17 of 19
RonM21
Valued Contributor

OP I know you weren't expecting the hard pull, but for that jump it def may have.been.worth it lol. Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 18 of 19
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

That's one heck of an increase.  Enjoy!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.