Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon prime card approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon prime card approval!

Well I just joined Amazon credit card family and its my first synchrony card so far super stoked only 500 cl but hey it's a start and my my foot in the door super happy right now thanks for everybody on the forums and you're support.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Amazon prime card approval!

Congrats on the approval!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval... foot in the door is where it all starts!!

Message 3 of 13
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approval and Welcome to the Synchrony family!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone I'm super stoked about it
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!!

Message 7 of 13
CAS2019
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations 🍾🎉🎈🎊 

Starting Score: 784
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Club Member" border="0" width="50" height="67" align="right">

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new card!!! Please allow me to ask the dumb question of the day Smiley Happy .... Do you have to be an Amazon Prime member to app for this card? Also can you choose which card you are apping for (Synchrony/Store, or Chase Visa)? My Prime membership ran out last summer and I am probably going to renew it due to the fact I shop at least every other month on Amazon. I am just trying to decide if this card would be a good option for me and if I should sign back up for Prime ahead of time or wait.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well if you're an Amazon prime member you automatically get the prime store card with the 5% cashback or promo financing if you're not a prime member you get the regular store card no 5% or promo financing and I don't know about the Chase card if you have to be a prime member and yes you can choose which card you want between the store card or the visa
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.