Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex/Chase CLIs

tag
MrCollector
Regular Contributor

Amex/Chase CLIs

I Decided to go on a mini CLI spree instead of picking up another card I won't use, so I started with my Amex ED. Amex has never given me a CLI for some reason (had a BCE and a Hilton card before the ED with $2K and $1K limits respectively that never budged), and I was contemplating abandoning them altogether if they didn't move the needle on my ED. Thankfully they did, and I received the full 3x CLI, moving my limit from $2.3K to $6.9K. 

As for Chase, I knew they rarely give out auto-CLIs so I decided to pull the trigger and ask for a bump on my CSR. They said yes this time (I asked a few months ago and was denied) and granted me a $4.5K increase from $22.5K to $27K. 

Since I was on a roll I decided to hit the luv button for my Discover It card and received a whopping increase of... $500.

Outside of Discover trolling me, it's been a pretty good week so far. 

760 (TU) 755 (EX) 740 (EQ)

Chase Sapphire Reserve | Hilton Aspire | Amex EveryDay | World of Hyatt | Aviator Red | AAdvantage Platinum Select | Citi Premier | United Mileage Plus | Discover It
4 REPLIES 4
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Amex/Chase CLIs

It's cause they miss the sound of your voice during a double dip.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! For the CSR was it a hard pull? 

Message 3 of 5
MrCollector
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! For the CSR was it a hard pull? 

It was. Chase is always a HP in my experience. 

760 (TU) 755 (EX) 740 (EQ)

Chase Sapphire Reserve | Hilton Aspire | Amex EveryDay | World of Hyatt | Aviator Red | AAdvantage Platinum Select | Citi Premier | United Mileage Plus | Discover It
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI success !!!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.