Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another annoying Apple Card approval 😋

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another annoying Apple Card approval 😋

So this is DH’s approval , I signed him up for the email notification yesterday morning and by that afternoon at 4 he got the invite of course (I’m STILL waiting on mine and I signed up weeks ago!🤷🏼‍♀️) it was a straight forward process , entered all his info , had to take pics of his ID, then It took forever for it to submit cause our service is pretty bad where we live . Finally popped up with an approval for 12k at 18 percent interest. Hollered at him if he wanted to accept and he said sure .

Transunion hard pull , 754 score right now , 6 new accounts in the past 6 months , 12 inquiries, he has 2 late payments from 2014 on his target card, a 14,000 car loan and a 3-4 small balances (under 100) across a few cards . Aaoa is over 5 years. Happy one of us at least got it lol, I do like that you can see your offer before your accept. Hopefully my offer will come soon !👏🏼

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another annoying Apple Card approval 😋

Congratulations to DH!

Message 2 of 13
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats to him! This card is very much on my radar, but I’m waiting until they offer me more than 4k lol 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another excellent SL for the Apple Card!  Congrats to your DH!

Message 4 of 13
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats to DH on the new Apple Card!

Message 5 of 13
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 6 of 13
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Congratulations to him! So if you sign up for an invitation request, will they send an email or will it automatically show up in your wallet? I put one in last night just to see what they’d offer me, but I haven’t seen anything yet.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all! I am happy with the sl, seems pretty good to me .
Klexh25 hubby’s email came in at 4:20, but he didn’t get home until 730, and I just checked his wallet app and there was the Apple Card and saw the email later on . I have read of some people NOT getting the email , but they kept checking the wallet app and it popped up there . So I keep checking my emails and the wallet app to make sure , but so far nothing . I am assuming if you get the email and then checked your wallet app it would be there.🤗
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on DH !!!

Message 9 of 13
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Hey it’s the new thing 😆 Annoyance is Golden!
Congratulations 🍾🎊🎈🎉 🎊🎉☀️🍎🍏😋
Enjoy DH!!!!
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.