Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Paypal 2% card...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Paypal 2% card...

$2,500 limit. Any chance for a CLI on activation? 

Data points are 690 TU score (assuming thats who they pulled) with ~30% utilization (all from an AU account). 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Paypal 2% card...

congrats! my bf got this as his 2nd card and got a $3000 SL , only having a 6 month credit history so i didn't figure he should push it.. haha.. i advised him to wait 3 months before asking but.. i suppose it doesn't hurt to ask right?

Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

690 is normally the cusp where you start seeing 5k+ with Sync. As stated you could always ask, never hurts to try. Congrats on your approvalSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

You can try but they'll probably say no even though it never hurts to try as long as it's a SP.

Make sure you ask if you do.

Put some history on it but most importantly work your TU FICO Score up even if only a few points because they watch that like a hawk and usually loosen up quite a bit when they see it climb Smiley Wink

Congrats!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you end of asking? BF got the luv button on the services tab today, it was NOT there yesterday... but he still hasn't gotten first statement yet.. debating whether its worth it to do it or wait..

update 10/20 - nogo on the cli.. oh well! try again next month

Message 5 of 6
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Nice approval.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.