Not applicable

Re: BB&T Approval number 2!

Congrats
Message 12 of 35
slither43
Regular Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Congrats @slither43!! If I had a $15k limit I'd definitely be chasing all three. Yea you take a hit on AAoA for a bit but give a few months and you're still $45,000 large and the score recovers -- congrats again! 

I'm blaming you for encouraging me in a weak moment! haha Figured I wouldn't have this chance again in the near future so I pulled the trigger on the Travel Rewards as well. $45k CL with the 3 combined. Off to the garden for real this time!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Civil wrote:
Congrats, they gave me 4500 for my cash rewards soft pull yesterday. I am at 3/24 and waiting on chase to tell me I am good for CSP before I jump the guns.

Congrats on all the luv via soft pull!

And Im with you @Civil , I am at 4/24 and really don't want to lock in the 2 year wait when I'm pretty much on the cusp of Chase world... lol All these approvals though!!!!

Message 14 of 35
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@slither43 wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Congrats @slither43!! If I had a $15k limit I'd definitely be chasing all three. Yea you take a hit on AAoA for a bit but give a few months and you're still $45,000 large and the score recovers -- congrats again! 

I'm blaming you for encouraging me in a weak moment! haha Figured I wouldn't have this chance again in the near future so I pulled the trigger on the Travel Rewards as well. $45k CL with the 3 combined. Off to the garden for real this time!! Smiley Very Happy

LOLOLOL There is nothing wrong with have a few extra bucks laying around LOL Congrats on the third card and making that trifecta!! 

Message 15 of 35
slither43
Regular Contributor

It was just sitting there on the table begging for me to take it!! lol No regrets!

Message 16 of 35
Civil
Regular Contributor

@armymed80 Chase called me today and approved me for CSP, I was shocked they gave me 5400 CL + my BB&T 4500 I am cool with 9900 for this week

Message 17 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats slither there telling me my 2nd approval disappeared oh well 8k isnt bad .it just not what companys like bbt should do.lol
Message 18 of 35
slither43
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats slither there telling me my 2nd approval disappeared oh well 8k isnt bad .it just not what companys like bbt should do.lol

That's really strange. Sorry to hear that. I just tried to enroll in online banking with the first card I got and it locked me out for too many attempts on the FIRST attempt. Called, waited 8 minutes, got a CSR to set it up for me and she stayed on the line until I went the whole way through the process on my end. No complaints from me so far. HArd to complain when anyone gives you $45k worth of credit in a week. Still a bit in awe

Message 19 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is true im very happy for you .i still have the 8k so thats a big step up for me.
Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.