Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T Bright Approval

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

BB&T Bright Approval

I was on the fence, but since it's a SP and another BT option is always good to have I decided to take the plunge.

BBTApproved.png

The APR is 2% higher than the lowest offered rate but of course the pre-qual told me this in advance; as long as I stick to the promos it won't matter, anyway.

So far no notification of a HP, so the SP approval seems to still be holding. Smiley Happy

After this approval I won't be back under 5/24 until next summer, but that's OK.  There's absolutely nothing on my radar at this time (especially from Chase) so that won't be a problem, and with my current line-up I should be good-to-go for quite some time.

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: BB&T Bright Approval

congra12.gif

Message 2 of 33
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Congrats nice SL.

I got the infamous 4500 SL
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 33
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Jnbmom wrote:
Congrats nice SL.

I got the infamous 4500 SL

I think they might use the same back-end as BBVA; when I do the pre-qual with BBVA as an existing customer it tells you what the credit line would be as well as the APR, and the CL is the same.

After last week's AR approval this one is somewhat ho-hum, but I'm not complaining. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 33
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats my friend. You are on fire! Very strong sl for them as well! Strike while you are hot as they say. Two very strong approvals recently
Message 5 of 33
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:
Congrats my friend. You are on fire! Very strong sl for them as well! Strike while you ate hot as they say. Teo very strong approvals recently

Haha... thanks so much my friend!  Smiley Very Happy

Even though there's nothing on the radar it was a nice feeling knowing that 5/24 was within reach if the need came up, but at the end of the day having a bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush, so to speak.  In any case next summer isn't that far away.  whistle.gif

I'm aggressively paying down my current 0% balances but it will be nice to have another option if/when the need to do a shuffle comes around.  (I'm looking forward to the day when I won't need 0% promos at all.)

Message 6 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats that is a high limit for that bank
Message 7 of 33
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your BB&T Bright approval, the AWESOME SL, and Welcome to the BB&T Express !!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 8 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats @UncleB ! 

Message 9 of 33
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats!
Well done
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.