Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Compass ClearPoints Approval & FNBO CLI

tag
KDKobes
Regular Contributor

BBVA Compass ClearPoints Approval & FNBO CLI

Soooo I’ve had a BBVA Compass ClearPoints pre-qual letter (not pre-approved) hanging on the fridge for about a month mainly because I need to make a large order & unfortunately none of my cards have a CL high enough & I really wanted to get some points back on that purchase hence hanging it on the fridge & debated for a while since I’ve been gardening.
Well I decided to apply and got instantly approved for a $8,000SL which was perfect & is now my highest card limit. Score was 685, pulled EX, 9INQ at the time, only 4 or so are within the last 6 months, & 3 new accounts in roughly 6 months.

FNBO
Decided to see if I could get a soft-pull increase and was approved for a measly $300. I PIF the card constantly & spend $2-3k/month on it so the increase wasn’t what I was expecting but the card is only 6 months old.

EX: 694 (F8)(7inq) | TU: 691 (VS3)(5inq) | EQ: 699 (VS3)(5inq)
BK Ch 7 Discharged 2015 | x1 Paid collection | x1 30 day late on file
9% Utilization | AAoA: 2yrs | Updated: *UPDATING*
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA Compass ClearPoints Approval & FNBO CLI

Congrats on your new BBVA Compass ClearPoints approval and FNBO CLI! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval, I'm sure you will see better CLI's from FNBO in the future.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 3 of 11
JaseT
Established Contributor

Congrats on the BBVA card! I'm not surprised @ FNBO...they are rather conservative.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on both approvals !!!!

Message 5 of 11
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats

Message 6 of 11
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the new card and CLI there

Message 7 of 11
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the new card and the CLI. I have to admit that the green monster of jealousy is mad at you because you have my so-desired Ducks card lol. Enjoy!
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 8 of 11
KDKobes
Regular Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:
Congrats on the new card and the CLI. I have to admit that the green monster of jealousy is mad at you because you have my so-desired Ducks card lol. Enjoy!

You have some VERY generous limits on your cards which makes me jealous so I guess that makes us even. That Ducks Card is one of my favorite cards along with my FNBO 2% card, the 5% back on Gas & Sporting Goods with no limits is tough to beat. I own a classic pickup that requires Ethanol Free, & 2 performance cars that require ethanol-free 90+ octane which costs me $3.49/gallon right now. Not to mention where I live we have one of the largest Scheels stores in the country & being that it’s classified as Sporting Goods & carries such a variety of stuff that card saves on everything from clothes to shoes, to grill pellets to home decor, etc.

EX: 694 (F8)(7inq) | TU: 691 (VS3)(5inq) | EQ: 699 (VS3)(5inq)
BK Ch 7 Discharged 2015 | x1 Paid collection | x1 30 day late on file
9% Utilization | AAoA: 2yrs | Updated: *UPDATING*
Message 9 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your BBVAFNBO . WEBEECEEDEEBOSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.