cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA NBA AMEX - Megathread. Post your approvals!

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BBVA NBA AMEX - Megathread. Post your approvals!

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok. I was able to set up my account at the online.encompass.com sure via this link:

https://www.bbvacompass.com/online-banking/activate/

Android app works as well. Thanks again for letting me know it does work FinStar!

Sure, anytime.  I'm sorry I couldn't remmber the process step-by-step since the CSR did everything for me (both sites).  Now, as far as pushing payments, I have done them via https://credit.compassbank.com.  Since the online banking one would require you to have an account open with them to transfer funds for payments.  The other one is much easier or you can also push directly from your bank or CU (just be sure to check how long it takes for payment presentment since each bank's online bill pay differs).

Message 181 of 265
Anonymous
Not applicable

My ClearPoints credit card from BBVA reported to the CRA's exactly 2 weeks after approval.

Message 182 of 265
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got approved for $13,500 Golden st warriors card....my biggest limit...going in the garden for 2 yrs

Message 183 of 265
msbia
Established Contributor

My approval was April 10 and the card is not reporting yet. I just threw a $1,100 charge on there for some Steelers tickets lol. No issues with the card yet and use it a lot. 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 184 of 265
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got approved for $13,500 Golden st warriors card....my biggest limit...going in the garden for 2 yrs

Very nice, congrats on your approval and welcome to the BBVA family Smiley Wink

Message 185 of 265
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied yesterday noon with fico's around 750. No baddies. About 10 inquiries on each bureau.

Not instant approval. They need to call me to verify some stuff.

CSR called me within 5 hours after i submit the app. Asking me to verity my social number, date of birth, current address.

I called an hour ago, and found out that i am approved with 20k cl. My highest CL up to date.

I dont care the APR, since i wont keep any balance on that card.

Message 186 of 265
Jd2683
New Contributor

Approved in Minnesota.  They pulled EX.  EX 665 no badies, no lates, no collections.  Got the 7-10 day message, then two days later, I got the approval email, no verifcation phone call required.  So apparentlyu with BBVA, the 7-10 day message isn't a denial.  Rep told me that I had to live in their service area (New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Florida, or California), however it was approved anyway.  However, this might be because I used to live in New Mexico, and thus the New Mexico address shows up on my credit report. I'm soo happy to finally be in the Amex card family (even if it is a co-branded card, not underwritten by Amex Bank).  This has been a great year for me. I got all of my baddies removed from EX, and all but one late payment removed from TU and EQ.  I've managed to get approved for a Discover card and an Amex.  :-)  HAPPY DANCE. 

Message 187 of 265
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Wow Talk about The Big Return!! Smiley Very Happy

OK here goes again.

Apped over the weekend, no slam dunk, called on Monday and submitted directly into their system with a CSR. Approval email received on Wednesday same week. 6 days later card arrived. Ex pulled. 

The SL is $11K with an APR after 6 months 0% promo of 13.25.

10 INQ's at time of app within 1 year (6 within 6 months) on Experian. EX FICO unknown but estimate somewhere from 680 up because it was FICO 699 about 60 days ago in Sept. Overall total utility from around 3%-5%. Highest current individual card percentage is 35%. Roughly 7 new accounts the past 90 days. AAOA 2 years

Message 188 of 265
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Wow Talk about The Big Return!! Smiley Very Happy

OK here goes again.

Apped over the weekend, no slam dunk, called on Monday and submitted directly into their system with a CSR. Approval email received on Wednesday same week. 6 days later card arrived. Ex pulled. 

The SL is $11K with an APR after 6 months 0% promo of 13.25.

10 INQ's at time of app within 1 year (6 within 6 months) on Experian. EX FICO unknown but estimate somewhere from 680 up because it was FICO 699 about 60 days ago in Sept. Overall total utility from around 3%-5%. Highest current individual card percentage is 35%. Roughly 7 new accounts the past 90 days. AAOA 2 years

Congrats!  Got my Instant approval too today for $9,500 SL!

Message 189 of 265
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Jd2683 wrote:

Approved in Minnesota.  They pulled EX.  EX 665 no badies, no lates, no collections.  Got the 7-10 day message, then two days later, I got the approval email, no verifcation phone call required.  So apparentlyu with BBVA, the 7-10 day message isn't a denial.  Rep told me that I had to live in their service area (New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, Florida, or California), however it was approved anyway.  However, this might be because I used to live in New Mexico, and thus the New Mexico address shows up on my credit report. I'm soo happy to finally be in the Amex card family (even if it is a co-branded card, not underwritten by Amex Bank).  This has been a great year for me. I got all of my baddies removed from EX, and all but one late payment removed from TU and EQ.  I've managed to get approved for a Discover card and an Amex.  :-)  HAPPY DANCE. 

Congrats!

Hitting a snag during online application isn't one either. You can more easily just call in your applications. They were very very helpful on the phone and everything completed as expected.

Message 190 of 265
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.