cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay approved AFTER Verification.Data points.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay approved AFTER Verification.Data points.

I second what FritzCloth just said.  We had a lot of people in this thread.  Has the BP card started appearing yet on anyone's reports?

(Note that we are talking about the actual account itself -- not how the inquiry may or may not have been coded.)

Message 31 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Relax guys, it is a hidden tradeline. I got approved last month and it is still not reporting. ...YES, the inquiry will report but not the actual account. I think OP post is about the description of the inquiry itself and not the account.
Message 32 of 43
JamP
Valued Contributor

Coming up on my 4th monthly payment and nothing on my credit reportsHeart Smiley LOL 

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 33 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Relax guys, it is a hidden tradeline. I got approved last month and it is still not reporting. ...YES, the inquiry will report but not the actual account. I think OP post is about the description of the inquiry itself and not the account.

Hello JamP and Incognito!  Thanks for the update.

The striking thing about the OP's initial post was that the OP had a talk with a BlisPay customer service rep, and explicitly distinguished between the inquiry and the account itself and how these would read on the credit report.  The OP was told that the account itself would appear and would read as Installment.  That's what spurred a lot of the interest on this thread I think.

I think FritzC and myself and I are totally relaxed abd unstressed.  But still very curious.  Thanks again for the news on your end.  I will say that any account sometimes does take more than a month to report.  I had an Amex that took three months last year.  But four months does make it sound like it is indeed hidden.

I'd welcome any other confirmations of that from people who applied back in April/May.

Here is another thread about BP from around the same time:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Blispay-quot-Personal-Loan-Company-quot-or-quot-Bank-Credit-Card/td-p/4549365/highlight/false

Message 34 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I wasn't going to jump on the Blispay bandwagon at all. I changed my mind because it really is an amazing card if you think about it. 2% is better than my QS that I use when I don't have a category available. 0% on everything over $199. I know you guys know the data, but it really is great if you think about it, I was concerned because they seemed to be concerned about running out of money, or plastic lol. 

Anyway, I applied and got the verification phone call. I was debating calling just because I didn't know if I really wanted the card (supposed to be gardening). I saw my inquiry pop up, and decided I didn't want to waste it. I Called in, she verified 2 things on credit report, maiden name, address. Came back and said "Congratulations! You're approved" I was actually really happy. I was a lot more excited than I thought I would be.I have seen quite a few reports of verification, and then the 10 day message. I don't know how many people are approved afterward while on the phone. I haven't read all the approvals.

MOST IMPORTANT DATA POINT- I told her I'm very active on the FICO Forums and that someone had posted that the inquiry was an installment loan. I asked her if she knew if the actual card would report as an installment loan. She said yes, it will report as an installment loan. I said oh really? She said yes she was told it would report as an installment loan. I'm holding her to this! lol. Anyway. Garden, Garden all the way.

Congrats on jumping on the Blispay bandwagon!!!  I was recently approved for Blispay too.  I applied on a Sunday and it told me to call them within 5 days so they can make a decision.  I tried to call immediately but they were closed.  I called the next morning around 10am.  He verified my name, address and asked me to name 2 accounts that are currently reporting on my credit reports.  Then he said I can check the website for status of my application in 24-48 hours for the decision.  I got an email around 11:30 that I was approved.  I was pretty happy too, they started me at $6500, so I didnt get an instant approval like you did but it was pretty quick after my phone verification!!  This will be a great card to have with the cash back AND special financing!!

I was told and have read that Blispay is a hidden tradeline, and they have yet to report my account to the bureaus and I was approved 2 weeks ago.  I wonder if they're just not allowed to tell consumers that its hidden?  Maybe it will report as an installment account but its actually not an installment account.  Installment accounts are a set amount of money that you pay back and then its done.  Blispay is revolving because you can charge it up, pay it down and charge it up again.  I guess we will see.  If you see that they have inserted a tradeline on your reports, please let us know!!

Message 35 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes, They pulled Experian. My Experian has gone from 706-683 in one week after a bunch of approvals :- ( Chapter 7 BK although not reporting on Experian. No lates. 17 inquries :'( With Blispay, I've had 7 new accounts since January Eeek. Looks crazy in writing lol

I looked at my Experian credit report just now.  10 new accounts since January and 34 inquiries!!  I think it was 32 when Blispay approved.

Message 36 of 43
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I'm roughly two weeks from 5th statement cutting, carrying a $3500 balance. Either it is hidden or Blispay has some serious backlogs in the reporting department. Lol

Message 37 of 43
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 38 of 43
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats. Hope it will report as installment. Got plenty of CC. Accounts.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 39 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really wish I could apply for this. Need to stay strong and garden though haha. Very interesting thread indeed. Congrats OP on your blispay approval!
Message 40 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.