Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR Approval!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSR Approval!!

I went to a local branch today and applied. I had to drive 3 hrs each way. I was 5/24 as of yesterday, today I was 3/24. Instant approval of $17.5k. 

I couldn't believe it! 

Also got a discover CLI to $26.5k Smiley Happy 

Yayyyyyy

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CSR Approval!!

Wow 6 hour round trip.. Wanted that 100k ur's eh?Smiley Happy.. Congrats

Message 2 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CSR and a Discover cli, Oh MySmiley Wink Cloud 9's got nothing on youSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 14
trant3
Established Contributor

6 hours holy cow. Congrats!

Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $16.5k, Fidelity $23.5, FNBO $15k, US Bank Cash+ 15k, US Bank Alt. Reserve $16k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $15k, AAA $11.9k, Apple $8.5k, Citi Custom Cash $18k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $11k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $1k, Amex BCE $3k, AMEX Hilton Surpass $10k, Chase Freedom $41.5k, NFCU Plat $50k, NFCU Cash $30k, Discover IT $36.5k, Discover Miles $20k, BECU Visa $40k, Wells Fargo Active $11.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k, BoA AmeriCard $14k, BoA Cash $14k, Jovia FCU Visa $25k, Citi SYWM $1k
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice approval!!

I'm pondering a 3 hour each way to Albuquerque Saturday. Probably won't. I really want to.
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I went to a local branch today and applied. I had to drive 3 hrs each way. I was 5/24 as of yesterday, today I was 3/24. Instant approval of $17.5k. 

I couldn't believe it! 

Also got a discover CLI to $26.5k Smiley Happy 

Yayyyyyy

Wow!!! Now that's determination but a CSR approval was definitely worth the trip at least here in the Myfico world. Anywhere else, people might think you were nuts!! Lol.... Congrats on the approval - that is a great SCL.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 hours that's insane! I'm really taking having a Chase every two blocks for granted! Congrats!

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

So my APR is 20.49% so middle of the road. Not that it will every matter because I DO NOT carry a balance unless its 0%. lol

I looked online at my new accts today. My credit line is $17,000 not $17,500. I mis understood my banker in the branch.

I spoke to the branch manager while I was there and he said last Satuday March 4th they did 9 applications for the card and they were only there from 9-12. lol

He noticed I had the $500 ckg/sav offer and said people buy them online from ebay and drive here and open them. haha (thats what I did but I played dumb).

This CSR sign up bonus will pay for a HUGE chunk of my vacation next year. This year in a month im going on a 7 day cruise with RC, I LOVE to travel.

So I will make about $2500 with this bonus and ckg/sav offer.

IF YOU CAN, MAKE THE DRIVE AND GET APPROVED!!!! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Wow 6 hour round trip.. Wanted that 100k ur's eh?Smiley Happy.. Congrats

CC ... clock's ticking. Time to pursue the CSR from Chase and 100,000 UR points. Tough to ignore!

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the card.  That's a nice SL.  Why was it necessary to drive to a branch?  Is there a bonus offer from opening in person at the branch versus online? 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.