Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One CLI + PC Success !!!!

tag
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

Re: Cap One CLI + PC Success !!!!

As far as we know, has anyone been able to PC a Cap 1 Platinum to Venture One?

I would really like to get one. I am a good gardener so I don't care too much about getting a pull, but of course I can also do without it.

Do you think I should try and call them, and apply for the Venture as a second step if worse comes to worst? Or perhaps I am too greedy and should just apply and forget the PC?

Thanks everyone!

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 141 of 149
agforfree5
Contributor

Message 142 of 149
flowfaster
Established Contributor

The EO was able to add the 1.5 cashback with no AF to my account. When I talked to her she asked me if I want cashback or miles. However my account still says platinum mastercard.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 143 of 149
lazylane
New Contributor

Congrats!

Message 144 of 149
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@CS800 wrote:

Alright the closure to this thread on my end.

Finally got my cash rewards card today in the mail. Pretty neat card. The writtings are in black and the word 'World" is above the MC logo.

So to conclude:

1. My rebuilder Platinum basic was PC'ed to the Cash Reward World MC card

2. The CL went from $1100 to $5000

3. My AF on the Platinum was $39 and now I have no AF

4. APR stayed the same

5. This was my oldest credit card so I'm glad i didn't cancel it early this year since I wasn't getting anywhere.

New faith in Cap One Smiley Happy Now some years down the line, we'll see if they give me some auto CLI's

Congrats! I'm really happy for you!!! Smiley Very Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 145 of 149
CS800
Super Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

Amazing number isn't it!? Yayaya!

Indeed, I called thinking I was goign to get the same standard message, boy I was wrong.

Message 146 of 149
CS800
Super Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Alright the closure to this thread on my end.

Finally got my cash rewards card today in the mail. Pretty neat card. The writtings are in black and the word 'World" is above the MC logo.

So to conclude:

1. My rebuilder Platinum basic was PC'ed to the Cash Reward World MC card

2. The CL went from $1100 to $5000

3. My AF on the Platinum was $39 and now I have no AF

4. APR stayed the same

5. This was my oldest credit card so I'm glad i didn't cancel it early this year since I wasn't getting anywhere.

New faith in Cap One Smiley Happy Now some years down the line, we'll see if they give me some auto CLI's

Congrats! I'm really happy for you!!! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 147 of 149
QueenBeeOC
Regular Contributor

Can someone PM me the exec number for Cap1? Thanks!

Southwest: $9k - Discover It $1,900 - Amazon $2,900 - CAP1 - $1,500 - QuickSilver (FKA Orchard) - $900 - J. Crew $1K - LOFT $1K - Nordstroms $1K - Amex BCE - $3,000
Scores: Credit Karma 687, Credit Sesame 660- EQ 643 - EX 665 (from Amex)- TQ 655 Lender Pull: 693

Message 148 of 149
gtnitright
Regular Contributor

Can someone PM me the exec number for Cap1? Thanks!
Starting Score : EQ 635. TU 632 EX 635
Goal Score: 700. br >
.Nordstrom $800 Loft/$800 Cap 1/$3900 Amex BCE $9000br >
Message 149 of 149
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.