Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 PC and CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 PC and CLI

I just called Cap1 representative earlier and asked about PC to Quicksilver from Platinum and was approved, then CLI through their system from $500 to $600.  Should've lied about monthly spending I guess?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
signaturecardmember
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cap1 PC and CLI

I personally dont think that monthly spending question helps at all. I can spend a lot more then my quicksilver limit in 1 month and they never bump it up, partly because I never use the card.....and I dont plan to either lol

Started: 4/14 Bank of America Signature $6k, 85% Utilization, 745 Fako
Currently: 6/18 Bank of America Signature $99.9k, Chase Slate $0, Chase Freedom Signature $2.5k, American Express Gold NSL, American Express Everyday $6k, Lowes GE $0 (From $35k), Discover IT $38.5k, Capital One Quicksilver $5k, Barclays US Airways $24k, DCU Platinum $30k, PenFed Promise $47k, Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature (From CSP) $50k, Chase AARP Signature $7.5k, American Express Blue Cash $7.5k, Citi American Airlines Platinum $10.5k, Capital One Venture Signature $30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred (From Reserve) $12k, Chase Ink Business Preferred $10k, Barclays Aviator Business $14k. Total Available Credit: Over $350k, Utilization 4%, AAoA 7 Years, TU Fico 799, EX Fico 727
Message 2 of 4
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

How long have you had the card? I’m assuming your on credit steps? When you graduate from steps, and how much you use it, your steps CLI can increase from the email originally sent to you. 

Congrats on the PC!

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on CLI

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.