Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI Approved

tag
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

Capital One CLI Approved

In 2014, I was approved for the Capital One Quicksilver One card. Last year, I PC'd that card to the Venture One card.

Today, I asked for my first CLI on the Venture One card and was instantly approved for another $2,500, bringing my total SL to $5,750. SP only; no HP. Thanks, Capital One!

FICO 8 EX 697; EQ 715; TU 728

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One CLI Approved

Congrats on very nice CLI !!!

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

When measured by % of CL, that's a substantial CLI, rbp. Congratulations!

Question: what type of spend do you put on that card? Cap1 seems to be a stickler for needing heavy spend to grow a card. 

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increase! 

Message 4 of 12
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

When measured by % of CL, that's a substantial CLI, rbp. Congratulations!

Question: what type of spend do you put on that card? Cap1 seems to be a stickler for needing heavy spend to grow a card. 

Thanks! Strangely enough, I only put a couple hundred dollars a month through my Venture One card. That includes some recurring payments and an occasional one-time charge. I'll have to admit I was a little surprised that my CLI request was instantly approved. In the past, I've had trouble winning a CLI from CapOne, probably because I don't spend much on their card.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! That’s an amazing increase considering it’s CapOne. 👍
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Truly a VICTORY here!! Congrats. I say that based on my personal experience with Capital One... Again, Congrats!

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ridgebackpilot wrote:

In 2014, I was approved for the Capital One Quicksilver One card. Last year, I PC'd that card to the Venture One card.

Today, I asked for my first CLI on the Venture One card and was instantly approved for another $2,500, bringing my total SL to $5,750. SP only; no HP. Thanks, Capital One!

FICO 8 EX 697; EQ 715; TU 728

Congratulations!  That is a good CLI!  I started with a Cap 1 QS nearly 2 years ago at SL$1100, I got an increase to $3100 about 1 year later.  I PC'd to the SAVOR before the SAVOR "makeover," and I haven't been able to get a CLI since.  I usually run $350-$400 a month through there and every time I request a CLI I get the same response, "Recent use of this account's existing credit line has been too low," even though about every 3 months or so it'll spike to $500-$550.  Oh well!  Congratulations again, well done!

Message 8 of 12
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! And thanks for giving hope to those of us who have low SL Cap One cards lol

Discover It: 26.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 6.5k
Message 9 of 12
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@ridgebackpilot  Congrats! 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.