Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CareCredit approval

tag
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

CareCredit approval

I applied for the CareCredit card and got approved for SL $12,000...  Smiley Very Happy My highest initial SL to date and if that wasn't amazing enough... I called the back door number for Credit Solutions at 877-379-8173 asked for 25k and they countered with 20k... Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  My FICO 8 was TU-765 at the time. Smiley Very Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: CareCredit approval

BOOM !!!...You...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

BIG CONGRATS on your AWESOME  CareCredit approval, the LEGENDARY  SL, and Welcome to the CareCredit family!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CareCredit Approval! Nice going on getting the CLI with Credit Solutions!

Message 3 of 9
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

BOOM !!!...You...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

BIG CONGRATS on your AWESOME  CareCredit approval, the LEGENDARY  SL, and Welcome to the CareCredit family!!!

Thank you!   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”

Message 4 of 9
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the CareCredit Approval! Nice going on getting the CLI with Credit Solutions!

Thank you as well!   Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!

I got initially approved for 7500 on mine and a couple online cli requests later it was 15,000. My highest credit limit at the time was 1k 😂

Speaking of which, it’s been a while since I’ve used it, any idea how often one should use the carecredit card to keep it open?
Message 7 of 9
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

I went to Walmart and bought shampoo and toothpaste with it. Then paid it off a couple days later. 

Just to keep it active. 

I had the card open for a few months and didn't want them to close it on me. They did that to me once already for inactivity.

Message 8 of 9
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone!!!   Smiley Happy    Yeah, I read on here that most people just go to Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc. and purchase things like toothpaste, vitamins, medicines, etc... along with whatever else they are getting. At the register, they swipe the CareCredit card first and it takes off whatever eligible items first and then they pay the remainder however they want (cash, another cc, etc.)... Hope this helps... Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.