Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase AARP Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase AARP Approved

Thanks again to all of you for the tips and advice.

I just applied for the Chase AARP Card and got instantly approved with a 5700 CL.

3% back on gas AND Dining seemed awesome to me in addition to the 200 back For for 500 spending in first three months.

The only downside is I will feel a little weird as a 23 year old making purchases with an AARP card lol.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Chase AARP Approved

Congrats! You'll feel just fine pocketing the easiest $200 you've ever made.😂
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing wrong with being an early adopter! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.

And don't feel bad using an AARP card. Wait until you're *ahem* a few years away from being eligible for a senior discount and seeing that the cashier gave you one. Granted I do have lovely white hair, but it was still a little Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 17
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Congrats on a good card from Chase!

Personally, I can't stand AARP (we won't get into it), but I do like free money and cash back so yes I carry that card too Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice approval and good job getting in with Chase. 

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone. I definitely think I'm good on cards for a while. I will enjoy the cashback and the free 200$!

One day I'll probably get a 2xback on everything card to cover everything else. But I'm not in any hurry for that.
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval.

I use digital wallets, mainly Google Pay, so hardly anyone ever sees my actual card as I just swipe my phone.

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks again to all of you for the tips and advice.

I just applied for the Chase AARP Card and got instantly approved with a 5700 CL.

3% back on gas AND Dining seemed awesome to me in addition to the 200 back For for 500 spending in first three months.

The only downside is I will feel a little weird as a 23 year old making purchases with an AARP card lol.

Message 8 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Who did they pull?
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no idea what they pulled.  How can I find out?  Sorry I'm new to this.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.