Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Flex Approved

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Flex Approved

@gdale6 wrote:

Hi all,

Submitted an app for the flex on Xmas day, got a letter this past Saturday that they had to verify it was me. Now I dont know how this app could have been more secure it was done on a sign in right to their dashboard... Anyway called them this morning was on hold for 1.5 hrs, after they verified it was me the app was approved. I see its on my dashboard already with a 6.4K CL, lower than my regular freedom card and much lower than my approvals have been over the last two years. Oh well.... I wont ever spend such time again for a CC app, if they truly valued their customers time they would have call back ability like several other banks do. Have a great day Smiley Happy

Stats: At time of app balances on 2 of 16 cards with 4% overall util. Was a double pull EX & TU no inquiries on either in the past year, less than 5 in two years. Fico 08 was 798 & 807.

Chase Freedom Flex Approval Message 2.jpg

Grats @gdale6  i guess its better than a double pull denial like i always getSmiley Wink

Message 11 of 27
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 12 of 27
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval 

Message 13 of 27
Crowhelm
Established Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Hi all,

Submitted an app for the flex on Xmas day, got a letter this past Saturday that they had to verify it was me. Now I dont know how this app could have been more secure it was done on a sign in right to their dashboard... Anyway called them this morning was on hold for 1.5 hrs, after they verified it was me the app was approved. I see its on my dashboard already with a 6.4K CL, lower than my regular freedom card and much lower than my approvals have been over the last two years. Oh well.... I wont ever spend such time again for a CC app, if they truly valued their customers time they would have call back ability like several other banks do. Have a great day Smiley Happy

Stats: At time of app balances on 2 of 16 cards with 4% overall util. Was a double pull EX & TU no inquiries on either in the past year, less than 5 in two years. Fico 08 was 798 & 807.

Chase Freedom Flex Approval Message 2.jpg

Alright, let's try this again. Apparently, I am not allowed to criticize Chase here and my first response got erased.

So just my sincere congrats on the approval. It is a nice card with a usable CL

Message 14 of 27
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Chase approval 👍🏼

Message 15 of 27
FalconSteve
Valued Contributor

Congrats

1/8/17 Discover $18300 CL- $1k SL- AU, wife
1/26/20 AmEx Cash Magnet $35k CL, wife
2/19/20 BB&T/Truist Rewards $11k SL- impulse application
2/22/20 Citi Double Cash WEMC $2.9k-->$4.4k-->$8.4k-->$13.4k-->$17.4k-->$19.4k-->$22.4k AU, wife
3/8/20 Wells Fargo Propel AmEx/Autograph VISA $2900-->$3200-->$5000-->$8800 CL- AU, wife
3/9/20 Truist Rewards $11k SL- AU, wife- impulse app
3/21/20 REDcard MasterCard (TD Bank) $2500-->$6000-->$6500 CL
11/24/20 AmEx Cash Magnet $10k SL-->36hr-->$20k-->$35k CL
6/10/21 SoFi World Elite MC (TBOM) $7000 SL
1/19/22 AppleCard/GS $6k-->$10k-->$11k AU, wife
8/15/22 Chase freedom flex $10.3k SL-->$12.5k-->$15k AU, wife
7/5/23 Lowes/Synchrony $4k-->$10k-->same day-->$35k CL
8/2/23 Chase freedom flex $19k --> $22.8 CL
8/2/23 Discover $8k SL
Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals.

Message 17 of 27
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Hi all,

I had a pretty negative experience recently with a Chase application, as well. Oh, well. They're just one bank.

But at least you got a nice card and a decent limit out of it. Congrats!

Message 18 of 27
Relatxbles
Regular Contributor

That is awesome!! Nice work! 

Message 19 of 27
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Very nice, @gdale6! screamer.gif

I'm enjoying my Freedom Flex and I'm sure you'll put yours to good use as well!  Smiley Very Happy

(Like you I also have Freedom/Freedom Flex twins... having two comes in handy in certain quarters. Smiley Wink)

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.