Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commerce Bank

tag
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

Re: Commerce Bank

Ok that's special connections visa I had about 30+ Inqs low utilization and high TU Fico. I got instant approval u may need to call them may just be verification.
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigpoppa09 wrote:
Ok that's special connections visa I had about 30+ Inqs low utilization and high TU Fico. I got instant approval u may need to call them may just be verification.

I got the 10-14 day message and they didn't pull my credit until the next day so that's why i'm thinking it wasn't a denial because I didn't get the typical 7-10 day message....I will give them a few hours and see if they need anything. thanks for Your help.

Message 22 of 26
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

No problem good luck
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called them and the told me they are still processing the application. I spoke with my friend who applied for the same card 6 months ago and he told me it took 2 weeks to get an approval letter. he said when he called the underwriter told him that most applications are manually reviewed unless you have a pre-qualify res number. it took 3 weeks for him to recieve his card and they actually reported the account a week before he got his card. I still have hope and would be very suprised if they denied me.

Message 24 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@bigpoppa09 wrote:

I kept getting prequals from them the last couple of months today this one had a nice APR of 12.99 after 18 months 0% on purchases and BT i apped Instant approval for 11K the max on the prequal i got said 15K was there max. Data points they pulled TU Fico08 771 34 Inqs 7% Util  if anyone is interested in the card there prequals are solid.

Congratulations!

Prequals are almost always pretty solid and that offer particularly looks like a really nice one all the way around.

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigpoppa09 wrote:
No problem good luck

caled them and they told me the account was approved would get card in 7-14 days....hoping for a big SL! wouldn't give me the CL for some reason....

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.