Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correction

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Correction

After now talking with Amazon in chat room I forgot that the Amazon Prime Business AMX card gave me a $125.00 sign up gift card not $70.00.

Remember these are "Gift Cards" not sign up bonuses where you have to spend a certain amount then when you meet that threashold you get your bonus money, Amazon Gift Cards you get immediately after you are approved for whichever card you applied for on Amazon, I checked my Gift Card balance in my Amazon account each time I got approved which was 3 times since I applied  for all 3 cards over several days, each time the GC was their waiting for me for a total of $255.00

Their is no obligation to use the card once you get them either, I have only used the Prime Business card so far for business purchases, I may use the Store Card shortly for the 5% and need it for personal non busniess related purchases as I have had a small home based business past 19 years.

All total I got $255.00 in sign up money for getting all 3 Amazon cards, pretty sweet deal, I only used the business Prime card for a few items so far, may use the store card for some small items and get the 5% back, no other cards I posses have 5% discounts right now, Discover's 5% just ended December 31.

I did use up all the $255 Gift Card balance in purchases which isn't hard on Amazon.

Message 17 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVED ALL 3 AMAZON CARDS

Applied 2 days ago for the Amazon Prime Business American Express card with a $70 bonus for applying (main reason I wanted this card) I got a $15,000 CL

Next applied for the Amazon Store card was approved for that with $2,300 CL (can't remember if a bonus came with that card)

Today I applied for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card with a $60.00 bonus and a $4,300 CL (Also really wanted that bonus gift card)

I was very surprised Chase approved me for this card as they did turn me down this past summer for their Ink card due to short credit history.

Was able to parley all the bonus gift cards into some sweet Amazon purchases like the latest Insta Pot Duo Evo and a few accessories plus some other stuff.

Took a 9 point credit hit on my Experian...ouch!

Message 1 of 32
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: APPROVED ALL 3 AMAZON CARDS

Congratulations on your approvals!
Message 2 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks
Message 3 of 32
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Wow, you got the Amazon Trifecta
Message 4 of 32
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats & Happy Amazon!

Message 5 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea never thought about that lol
Message 6 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you and Happy New Year

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congrats & Happy Amazon!

Message 7 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

Message 8 of 32
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Congrats....
Message 9 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.