Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Approval

tag
EAJuggalo
Established Contributor

Discover It Approval

Applied for the third or fourth time with Discover and finally got my foot in the door.  $1,000 SL and no 0% intro but I'm in.  I think I'm done getting new accounts now, the only other one I might look at is with my local CU.  But not for at least a few months.  

DPs, 671EX but I don't know what CRA they pulled.  No baddies, 32% Utilization and 7 new accounts in the last 12 months.

EX700 TU 704 EQ 694 4/03/22
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Flex- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $1,000 Victoria's Secret- $1,200 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $13,800 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-$5,000 AMEX Delta Blue $1,000 Lowe's $5,000 Navy Platinum $17,000 AMEX BBP $2,000
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover It Approval

EAJuggalo + Discover ...If its in the game, its in the gameSmiley Wink

Welcome to the Discover family and are now an official member of TeamDisco at FicolandSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 9
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Discover is awesome. That card is going to grow in no time.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
EAJuggalo + Discover ...If its in the game, its in the gameSmiley Wink

Welcome to the Discover family and are now an official member of TeamDisco at FicolandSmiley Happy

xD I'm just cracking up over here! Thanks AJC!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Disco approval.

There is plenty help on these boards to help you grow that limit quickly

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I feel your struggle, lol. I've been turned down by them twice now. Thinking of taking another run at it again soon.
Message 6 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Stak, kerp that chin up, 5 tries, 6 hps, thats all it took, do says the sarcastic guy lol. Looking back now i can laugh but going through it at the time, not so much. But that day you get it it will feel awesomeSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nobody can say you can't take a punch, lol. Talk about not taking "no" for an answer, wow! I'm going to leave your record intact, I'll be polished before another app. But I've read sometimes that doesn't even matter 🤔
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@EAJuggalo wrote:

Applied for the third or fourth time with Discover and finally got my foot in the door.  $1,000 SL and no 0% intro but I'm in.  I think I'm done getting new accounts now, the only other one I might look at is with my local CU.  But not for at least a few months.  

DPs, 671EX but I don't know what CRA they pulled.  No baddies, 32% Utilization and 7 new accounts in the last 12 months.

Congrats! Discover is a great company! Glad you stuck it out and got in with them!!! As you know, the card will grow with you!!! Welcome to the Disco fam!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.