Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It CLI!

tag
greent
Frequent Contributor

Discover It CLI!

I received an email today that my account was automatically CLI! It's only 800 but I'll take it. I've had this card since May 5th. This is my first CLI. Went from 5500 to 6300.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
newhis
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover It CLI!

Some people were able to request an online CLI after an auto-CLI and get a little more. You can refuse the HP if they ask for one online. Good luck.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@greent wrote:
I received an email today that my account was automatically CLI! It's only 800 but I'll take it. I've had this card since May 5th. This is my first CLI. Went from 5500 to 6300.

Im jelly! 

I did a pull got $500 but I was hoping that Discover would of given me an automatic credit limit increase... I guess not... I am going to pull after my next statement and score.  In the interim I will have to live vicariously thru some of you all with the Discover Good News today!

Congratulations! 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, greent!!!!Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Chants.. Hit the LUV button... Hit the button....

Heres what happened to me recently... (and read to the end of the thread)

Some folks there egged me on to hit the CLI button... and... voila =)

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Interesting-Discover-showed-me-some-unprompted...

-J

Message 5 of 9
greent
Frequent Contributor

I will hit the LUV button. Thanks for recommending it!

Message 6 of 9
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you  !!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 7 of 9
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@greent wrote:
I will hit the LUV button. Thanks for recommending it!

Like to hear how that works out for you...

-J

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@greent wrote:

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.