Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates CLI Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ebates CLI Approved

Well, Today's requests are much better than earlier in the week. I do use this card weekly and love this card/Ebates.

Requested $7500 CL ($2500 increase-didn't want to ask for too much since it has only been open 7 weeks)
Approved for full amount. Guess I should have asked for more.

***Still waiting on my 2 day Discover request. Currently on day 3***

Data Points:
Assuming they used TU
FICO 08 is 772 as of today (03/08/17)
Income $90k-$100k range
Lots of INQs
All cards I have are in my Signature

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ebates CLI Approved

Think I can chat back again and get more since they didn't counter and gave me what I asked for or would that cause any red flags?
Message 2 of 8
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

See, not everyone hates you!  Synch will cuddle with you Smiley Tongue

Just call CS @ 877-379-8173 and they'll push you beyond that fictious 10K limit the button gives you on both cards.

Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Grats DJSmiley Happy Disco is just deciding how much to give ya. LOL, they are thinking do we continue to dangle or let him become our bo jangleSmiley Happy

Sync, a grown mans cuddle buddySmiley Happy. On fire AustinSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 8
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Nice increase. Glad to see your luck is rebounding Smiley Happy

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. Thx my dear FICO friends.

Austin... I did call. Or are you saying call again? I just am hesitant about being too greedy with Synch since the dreaded blue envelope stories on here. I will let them grow slowly with time. I was thrilled with my $2500 increase. That's a 33% increase which I will take any day. Remember our PM? Smiley Happy

AJC.... you can always make me smile. Where were you when I was having my Amex meltdown? Lol. Even Austin said I needed a hug. I was.... well.... um.... eh..... a little bitchy that day.

Just checked Discover this morning and still showing my CLI is under review or whatever it says when you try to request one that still has a decision pending.

Message 6 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im not sure but this might be the longest 2 day message ive seen here at Ficoland. I do hope something comes out of it. I remember Roodogs 30 day adventure for his Chase Amazon but it worked out in the end and it will for ya too.

I agree with just taking your time with Sync, yeah you probably left " credit" on the table but its nice to err on side of caution. Most recent post that sticks in my mind was poster who had an 800 Fico getting shut down for perhaps being too aggressive for the cli. You know in a couple months youll be butterSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Once I got my Ebates Visa I closed my other Synch cards except Amazon (which I will close soon enough now that Chase is 5%) because I agree with what you said... from what i see, the ones who get the blue envelopes are aggressive with either CLI requests or have 5 or 10 Synch cards. I use my Ebates card for all my online shopping and wanted to protect that so I just have been being a good boy with that card and only request small but decent CLIs and I don't do it every month. Smiley Happy

Yes, this Disco CLi Request is taking forever. I should probably just call but I really hate calling places. Maybe I will do a secure message or chat.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.