Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Amex Auto CLI

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

FNBO Amex Auto CLI

Hi all,

Received auto cli from 17.75K to 20.45K this morning. Current Fico 8 bankcard is 808, overall util is 4%, been carrying a balance on this card for just over 2.5 yrs at 5.9% fixed for life of loan, never have made an actual charge on it just used it for varying BT offers since 2013. Have a great day Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: FNBO Amex Auto CLI

Hey, that's not a bad auto there gdale! Those are always a nice surprise!
"Never made a charge"...LOL Congrats on the auto luv!! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on auto luv CLI !!!

Message 3 of 14
KingPredator
Regular Contributor

Very nice auto increase.
Message 4 of 14
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the Very Nice auto CLI!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the auto CLI. Looks like they want you to keep making them BT's. 

Message 6 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Nice auto-CLI @gdale6 👍

It used to be (many moons ago) that FNBO got a bit jittery on long term BTs, but by your example, it seems they've decided to "reward" you with more flexibility by increasing your purchase/BT capacity.

I've been seeing a lot of the 1.99 and 5.99 offers on mine.
Message 7 of 14
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! Awesome APR there!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 8 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the auto cli.. I might have to pick up another FNBO card sometime soon as couldn't get my MGM to grow by sp's. but file was dirty at time when I got the card wonder if getting one with a clean file would take me out of that situation although it would be a different one of their cards

Message 9 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats on the auto cli.. I might have to pick up another FNBO card sometime soon as couldt get my MGM to grow by sp's. but file was dirty at time when I got the card wonder if getting one with a clean file would take me out of that situation although it would be a different one of their cards

I would suspect they didnt like your overall profile or possibly even the amount of credit you have available. I had no problem getting 5K bites at the apple with multi COs and BK7 dismissed onfile, these 2 were some of my first cards so I didnt have a lot of available credit like I do these days so that might have had something to do with it, each one started at only 1500

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.