cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiancee success with chase and my own continual journey with Barclays. APR Reduction trick etc.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fiancee success with chase and my own continual journey with Barclays. APR Reduction trick etc.

So our daughter's first birthday is coming up and we were going to fly the family down to Texas, fiancee is authorized on a few of my cards and she is continuosly approved through the chase website with the pop up offer, we decided to go ahead and get the freedom unlimited for her and she got approved for 12k @ 15.74 haha, apparently they like her.  Me not so much over 5/24 so decided Barclays was generous to me last and gave them a call to try out the apr reduction trick which worked on my Arrival + they dropped me down from the initial lowest to 15.54%, Gave me a zero percent promotion for a year since I told the awesome rep that I was going to buy airline tickets soon, and to top it all off they granted a 2500$ increase to my Arrival + bringing it up to 7500$ without a hard pull.  I proceeded to reward them and purchased 1200$ in tickets on the Arrival + as a generosity and Barclays is quickly becoming one of my more favorite lenders to deal with.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Fiancee success with chase and my own continual journey with Barclays. APR Reduction trick etc.

Sweet dealsSmiley Wink Enjoy!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.