cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally got a CLI from Citi!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Finally got a CLI from Citi!

Congrats on your Citi luvin !!


3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>09/2020 CCT EX 818 TU 826 EQ 840

Color me your color, baby
Color me your car
Color me your color, darling
I know who you are
Come up off your color chart
I know where you're comin' from
Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me) my love
You can call me any day or night
Call me

Blondie - Call me ( 1978 )
Message 21 of 36
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Finally got a CLI from Citi!


@addicted_to_credit wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

I got the Rewards+ card last October and it was always no because of my BK. Went on the app today and the option to increase my limit wasn't there so I hopped on the website to check, submitted, and got $1500 with no HP. Still one of my lower limits but hey, the train is here!

 

748B2D36-FCBE-46DC-A940-D91463EF4F0B.jpeg

 


Congrats @Saeren , what was your inq count?


Thanks @addicted_to_credit!

 

I have been a good boy this year. I'm down to 1 inquiry in April when I got my AOD card and nothing else is scoreable. That's actually why I didn't understand them refusing me CLIs all of the time. My profile is so much better than it was. 




Message 22 of 36
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Finally got a CLI from Citi!


@Meanmchine wrote:

Congrats on your Citi luvin !!


Thank you sir! Smiley Happy




Message 23 of 36
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Finally got a CLI from Citi!


@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

 

@Saeren  ..Congrats on your long awaited CLI screamer emoticon.gif

 

 

"Still one of my lower limits but hey, the train is here!"

 

 


Thank you sir! I was chatting with @ToxikPH and told him I was annoyed with Citi and he asked why so I decided to try again. I had given up and was going to just let them close it for inactivity lol. 


You are welcomeSmiley Happy ...I remember reading that thread.

 

"It is always darkest just before dawn"

 


Its always darkest right before the EF5 tornado sucks your Kansas farmhouse off its foundation


3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>09/2020 CCT EX 818 TU 826 EQ 840

Color me your color, baby
Color me your car
Color me your color, darling
I know who you are
Come up off your color chart
I know where you're comin' from
Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me (call me) my love
You can call me any day or night
Call me

Blondie - Call me ( 1978 )
Message 24 of 36
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Finally got a CLI from Citi!


@Saeren wrote:

@addicted_to_credit wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

I got the Rewards+ card last October and it was always no because of my BK. Went on the app today and the option to increase my limit wasn't there so I hopped on the website to check, submitted, and got $1500 with no HP. Still one of my lower limits but hey, the train is here!

 

748B2D36-FCBE-46DC-A940-D91463EF4F0B.jpeg

 


Congrats @Saeren , what was your inq count?


Thanks @addicted_to_credit!

 

I have been a good boy this year. I'm down to 1 inquiry in April when I got my AOD card and nothing else is scoreable. That's actually why I didn't understand them refusing me CLIs all of the time. My profile is so much better than it was. 


@Saeren i have noticed that the countdown clock has been missing for a while, congrats on your progress!












undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image



My Image
Message 25 of 36
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Finally got a CLI from Citi!


@addicted_to_credit wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

@addicted_to_credit wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

I got the Rewards+ card last October and it was always no because of my BK. Went on the app today and the option to increase my limit wasn't there so I hopped on the website to check, submitted, and got $1500 with no HP. Still one of my lower limits but hey, the train is here!

 

748B2D36-FCBE-46DC-A940-D91463EF4F0B.jpeg

 


Congrats @Saeren , what was your inq count?


Thanks @addicted_to_credit!

 

I have been a good boy this year. I'm down to 1 inquiry in April when I got my AOD card and nothing else is scoreable. That's actually why I didn't understand them refusing me CLIs all of the time. My profile is so much better than it was. 


@Saeren i have noticed that the countdown clock has been missing for a while, congrats on your progress!


Thanks!

 

Yeah the BK fell off the last bureau, EQ, August 1st. Very happy to put that nonsense behind me!

 

Only problem is that I did so much seeking with my BK that there isn't much left that I want now that it's gone... US Bank and Chase are on my list but I won't be 4/24 until 10/2021 and I am thinking it would be better to wait until April when I'm 0/12 to go for US Bank so I'm just watching paint dry right now haha. 🤦‍♂️ 




Message 26 of 36
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally got a CLI from Citi!


@Saeren wrote:

@addicted_to_credit wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

@addicted_to_credit wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

I got the Rewards+ card last October and it was always no because of my BK. Went on the app today and the option to increase my limit wasn't there so I hopped on the website to check, submitted, and got $1500 with no HP. Still one of my lower limits but hey, the train is here!

 

748B2D36-FCBE-46DC-A940-D91463EF4F0B.jpeg

 


Congrats @Saeren , what was your inq count?


Thanks @addicted_to_credit!

 

I have been a good boy this year. I'm down to 1 inquiry in April when I got my AOD card and nothing else is scoreable. That's actually why I didn't understand them refusing me CLIs all of the time. My profile is so much better than it was. 


@Saeren i have noticed that the countdown clock has been missing for a while, congrats on your progress!


Thanks!

 

Yeah the BK fell off the last bureau, EQ, August 1st. Very happy to put that nonsense behind me!

 

Only problem is that I did so much seeking with my BK that there isn't much left that I want now that it's gone... US Bank and Chase are on my list but I won't be 4/24 until 10/2021 and I am thinking it would be better to wait until April when I'm 0/12 to go for US Bank so I'm just watching paint dry right now haha. 🤦‍♂️ 


I feel your pain @Saeren I am in FICO jail trying to please the same lenders. I will go US Bank first though. 








Message 27 of 36
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Finally got a CLI from Citi!

Congrats @Saeren !

Like I said earlier one day I'll get a 10k Citi limit, until that day I'll just keep bugging GS.

Message 28 of 36
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally got a CLI from Citi!

Congrats on your Citi CLI!




  |  
Message 29 of 36
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Finally got a CLI from Citi!


@nuohlac wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

@addicted_to_credit wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

@addicted_to_credit wrote:

@Saeren wrote:

I got the Rewards+ card last October and it was always no because of my BK. Went on the app today and the option to increase my limit wasn't there so I hopped on the website to check, submitted, and got $1500 with no HP. Still one of my lower limits but hey, the train is here!

 

748B2D36-FCBE-46DC-A940-D91463EF4F0B.jpeg

 


Congrats @Saeren , what was your inq count?


Thanks @addicted_to_credit!

 

I have been a good boy this year. I'm down to 1 inquiry in April when I got my AOD card and nothing else is scoreable. That's actually why I didn't understand them refusing me CLIs all of the time. My profile is so much better than it was. 


@Saeren i have noticed that the countdown clock has been missing for a while, congrats on your progress!


Thanks!

 

Yeah the BK fell off the last bureau, EQ, August 1st. Very happy to put that nonsense behind me!

 

Only problem is that I did so much seeking with my BK that there isn't much left that I want now that it's gone... US Bank and Chase are on my list but I won't be 4/24 until 10/2021 and I am thinking it would be better to wait until April when I'm 0/12 to go for US Bank so I'm just watching paint dry right now haha. 🤦‍♂️ 


I feel your pain @Saeren I am in FICO jail trying to please the same lenders. I will go US Bank first though. 


Yeah I'm definitely not going to get another card before US Bank. I already got two declines from them, don't want a third lol




Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.