Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally in....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally in....

Hello Everyone!!

I'm always browsing the approvals board and happy for all who get approved as if I know them Smiley Happy.

I have finally gotten in with Synchrony!! I have kids so getting the approvals for Gap and American Eagle were awesome and surprising.

They aren't high limits $250 and $150 but I have read that you do right with them that they will grow. I'm awaiting my next couple of weeks to apply for my NFCU CLI and additional card.

Have a wonderful day!!!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally in....

congrats! i got $150 on aeo also.. they are my favorite store! im waiting for my first statement to post to see what happens with a cli.. fingers crossed!

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Treat them like debit cards -- plan your purchases in advance, wait for a REAL sale (know the prices), save up the amount in advance, charge on the card, then pay them off to avoid interest.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ABCD2199 Thank you! I will certainly treat them that way!

@sasha123 Thank you!! Hope you get some luv!! 😀
Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats! My Wally started at a buck fiddy and now sits at 10kSmiley Happy. Definitely use as a pif cards because that interest will humble anyoneSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on getting in with Synchrony

Be sure to use the cards at least once, grow your TU score, and Synchrony will be very nice to you

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit Thank you!! Yes I plan to do that. Ironically the news here was talking about store cards and their crazy interest rates! Segment must've been produced by a MyFico reader 😉

@Meanmchine Thanks!! My TU seems to grow faster than the other two. I can't wait to see what 6 months will bring me.
Message 7 of 9
LCC_mk14
Regular Contributor

I love my AE card! I got a 300 increase after just a few months. Great to have to help out your utilization a bit. 

Message 8 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Totally agree with ABC!!

Congrats on your approvals, and those are great cards to have if you have kids! The sales and awesome, and if you save your coupons its even better!

One time when I had the GAP Visa, I saved all my rewards coupons, and waited till they had an "entire store 50% off" for a Black Friday once, and got so much stuff coats/sweaters, etc... and paid out of pocket only like $80. It was crazy! Enjoy!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.