Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go, Go, US Bank Altitude Go

tag
Aim_High
Super Contributor

Re: Go, Go, US Bank Altitude Go

@zerofire wrote:

I personally see the card as having a red color. If your screen shows it in pink you have a calibration issue with your computer.

The rest of the terms are all accurate except that this card has No FTF as well when it is finally time to go out of the country. I went for it for the 4% back at restaurants, fast food, and bars which I know US Bank will properly honor. I personally do not consider the spend bonus in my decision but if I earn it then I earn it.

Congrats again on the card!  It seems like it has great terms and I mean that sincerely.  No offense was intended on the "Pink" remark but it was noticeably different from most cards and I hadn't seen it before.  I was just teasing a little about it; there's nothing wrong with pink. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with my monitor or my eyes.  They were obviously trying to make a statement and make it stand out by turning it vertically and selecting an unusual color, so they succeeded!  

Either way, it all spends the same, so enjoy the card and that awesome 4% cash back!  

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 11 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@zerofire  Super Congrats on your US Bank approval!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 35
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

|  
Message 13 of 35
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Huge congrats!!  I believe you are the first myFICOer to have an approval for the card.

Message 14 of 35
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice.  Now go get a Power Visa!

Message 15 of 35
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@zerofire wrote:

So I was getting bored today and decided to check out if the US Bank Cash+ was finally getting contactless. While browsing the US Bank site the first card that popped up was the brand new US Bank Altitude Go. Thinking what is this I went ahead and checked out the reward structure. Considering that I was hoping for a Barclays Uber card before it was nerfed to Uber Cash or a Capital One Savor without the headache of an AF I was impressed by the new card. Now I was hoping to wait longer for my next card so I went and checked out the Cash+ and yes the new ones are contactless. Now that I was done I was about to close the tab but something was nagging me. I just could not shake that something was wrong and I went back to the Altitude Go's page to keep reading. Something then dragged me down the rabbit hole, through the application and I ended up hitting submit.

Type: Instant

SL: $10,000

I have not asked much of US Bank for almost 2 years but it is nice to know that they will stand by me even in the middle of a pandemic.

Congratulations on a very wise credit decision!

Great story to read,thanks so much for sharing it,

Cheers

Message 16 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is red.  The Rose Gold Amex that everyone went crazy over is pink.

Message 17 of 35
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your US Bank Altitude Go approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 18 of 35
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations, awesome CL!

do you mind sharing your data points? Thank you!

all we need now is another 5% Gas card, cause the ducks is gone

Have the Following:

CashBack Cards Goals: Citi Rewards+

Note to Self: Focus on the Abundance of Love and you shall have more!

Message 19 of 35
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the card! One of if not the first here.

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.