Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOLY MONKEY BALLS NFCU

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: HOLY MONKEY BALLS NFCU

Lol @justagirl73 , approvals like this makes you want to throw yourself at the mercy of the credit lords and let thy generosity spew forth onto thines imperfect credit profileSmiley Wink. Lol! Makes kind of wish one didnt app for silly things when something like this is within ones reachSmiley Happy.

Now if i ever get in, makes me wonder do i jump in with a dirty file or wait a few more months to be all properly dressed for the ball? Smiley Happy Smiley Wink

Congrats by the way OP, that is an amazing way to kick off a relationshipSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Oh, and great headliner BKSmiley Happy If that doesnt catch ones attention dont know what would ')
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump in! From what I've read, nfcu is a rebuilders dream come true. You've already committed to gardening all of next year, so end this year with a bang. Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah would be a great Christmas gift to myself. I ll tell ya what, if they approve and gave me something like this post( note i know everyones profile differs, but one can dream rightSmiley Wink ) my Synch days just may be up. Crazy to have to worry on accounts you are honorably abiding by but hey thats why we gotta go Navy!! Will keep everyone apprised of my journey. And yeah it would make sense to go for it this year lol,
Message 14 of 21
BKFireFly
Regular Contributor

Thanks! I am still speechless!Robot surprised

***Nothing Beats a try but a Fail*** I refuse to fail, success is the only option.
Message 15 of 21
BKFireFly
Regular Contributor

Thanks, BTW Do you happen to have a Dodgeball team (lol). 

It might have been my rain dance that finally paid off...lol  Its been a journey & I didn't expect anything like this. i figured $ 5-8K at  most & that's only because of my raindance & NFCU is very generous. I had  6 TU & 3 EQ  Inq when I apped. I would go for it (early present) & spend the next year or so gardening. I am waiting for it report & then I think I am going to have a chat with Amex.  Probably gonna do another dance & throw myself to the credit Gods first. 

I am  over the moon happy to say good bye to CreditOne. I hate the way they prey on rebuilders.  Such is capitalism. 

***Nothing Beats a try but a Fail*** I refuse to fail, success is the only option.
Message 16 of 21
elim
Senior Contributor

grrrrrrrr     I joined NL 2 months ago and still havent joined NFCU.   these posts suck, lol  

Congrats    :]

Message 17 of 21
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats that's awesome 😊
Message 18 of 21
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

@BKFireFly wrote:

My membership was completed & reactivated yesterday. So I apped to day for my CLOC & Go Rewards card. 

Smiley Very Happy

Holy Monkey Balls:  I AM IN SHOCK!    ARE THEY MESSING WITH ME?!

Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

CLOC-15K Instant Approval

GO Rewards- Instant  Approval 23K

Approval.JPG

Congrats to you, those are some very nice SL there !!!  The subject line is something else too, lol

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 19 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Elim, the pull is getting stronger right? WINK WINKSmiley Happy

@BkFirefly, haha , THAT was a great reference, love movies and that never even crossed my mind.Smiley Wink Now everytime i type in my name im gonna have visions of Vince Vaughn and all his zany adventuresSmiley Happy. Where you definitely have me are on the low inqs. I got waay too many and wish i could go back in time to app onlt for things i needed;( Such is the ongoing learning curve. I believe your dance is going to inspire a whole nation of wee myfico tykes to bring down the gates guarding NavyFeds treasured reservesSmiley Happy
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.