Not applicable

Re: In with DCU finally

Amazing 12njoy 👍👍👍👍👍 you are one step closer to the 800k 🎖🎖🎖🎖a celebration 🍺🍷🍸🍹

Message 11 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congtrats, I also have DCU products including a car refinance at 1.74% and the Platinum 10K at 8.75%, checking and savings. I joined and was approved for everything 60 days ago.

Very unlikely you will get a second card for at least a year. I have a branch next town over. They are a great CU. But they are very conservative.

I hope I am wrong and come back and say you were approved for a second card!!

Thanks Donny.  I guess no harm, no foul at this point since it's the same pull.  I wish they truly had instant decisions but I'll have to wait until tomorrow for decision

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 12 of 139
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congtrats, I also have DCU products including a car refinance at 1.74% and the Platinum 10K at 8.75%, checking and savings. I joined and was approved for everything 60 days ago.

Very unlikely you will get a second card for at least a year. I have a branch next town over. They are a great CU. But they are very conservative.

Thanks Donny.  I guess no harm, no foul at this point since it's the same pull.  I wish they truly had instant decisions but I'll have to wait until tomorrow for decision

Good luck! Your pull is good for 45 days. Did you apply over the phone or online? If you apply on the phone you have a better chance for a decision while on the phone.

Message 13 of 139
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well 12njoy, here we go again Smiley LOL

Will it be DCU or will it fall to someone else that brings it home for you this time.

Message 14 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

Thanks Mia

___________ 12Njoy
Message 15 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck! Your pull is good for 45 days. Did you apply over the phone or online? If you apply on the phone you have a better chance for a decision while on the phone.

for this card it was online.  I'll call and see if they can tell me.  Loan officers are gone for the night now though.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 16 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well 12njoy, here we go again Smiley LOL

Will it be DCU or will it fall to someone else that brings it home for you this time.

Most likely someone else Smiley Very Happy

___________ 12Njoy
Message 17 of 139
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the first account with DCU...will be rooting for you for the second one.

I have an account with them, but was denied in Jan. (too many inq/new credit).

Will keep it for awhile and see if anything comes of it, or I'll be moving on.

I need to sit tight for awhile as far as apps, so thanks for keeping things fun and interesting while I wait.  Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

arrrrrr.  Couldn't use the EQ pull from today.  Authorized a TU pull which is a lot higher (762) as of August 19, 2016 but with 83 inq's Smiley LOL.  Was told that since I was just approved today for the one card, they would have to send it to the main office for decision.  Interesting enough he said an UW did review this application but because of the approval today it would have to be reviewed by the main office.  I guess at least it's not a flat out denial.  He said they are open tomorrow and should be contacting me tomorrow.  I will call them tomorrow at 9am anyway for finalizing the Platinum Visa application with the documents I uploaded.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 19 of 139
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on the first account with DCU...will be rooting for you for the second one.

I have an account with them, but was denied in Jan. (too many inq/new credit).

Will keep it for awhile and see if anything comes of it, or I'll be moving on.

I need to sit tight for awhile as far as apps, so thanks for keeping things fun and interesting while I wait.  Smiley Happy

Thanks.  That's me, fun and interesting Smiley LOL

___________ 12Njoy
Message 20 of 139
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.