Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JetBlue Plus App- 10 day review message. Update: APPROVED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JetBlue Plus App- 10 day review message. Update: APPROVED

Hoping someone can provide some insight. Got a “pre-selected” Jet Blue Credit Card mailer with a fixed interest rate (not a range) with an offer number and my jet blue info.

I know pre selected doesn’t mean anything like an AMEX or discover ore qualify. Has anybody received a mailer like this and gotten a 10 day message? Any insight would be appreciated.

10 REPLIES 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: JetBlue Plus App- 10 day review message

It can go either way OP.  You can also check the status of your application via the Barclays website or the URL/link provided via email.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like FinStar said, there is an app status link on the Barclaycard website

I received a pre screened pop up at checkout two years ago while booking and it still went to review. I called the recon line and was just asked to confirm my income and was approved.
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies. I have the website. Says in review. Guess I’ll call the app recon line to see what it is. Sign up bonus was nice hopefully it goes through. Pulled TU only.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called the 866 recon number. Apparently a fraud alert was on my profile. She just asked Aboht that. Nothing else.

$4,500 credit line! I’ll take it and the 40,000 points and 0% apr for 12 months! I almost tossed it Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!!!!

Message 6 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @Anonymous,

Congrats on the approval.  I have moved your thread to the Approvals forum and updated the subject title.  Feel free to edit/update as you wish. 

Message 7 of 11
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

$4,500 credit line! I’ll take it and the 40,000 points and 0% apr for 12 months! I almost tossed it Smiley Happy

Congrats on the app.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting data point.  They only hard pull on my Transunion. They soft pulled my Experian.  Equifax I can't see.  Don't think I have seen that.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved on the 26th. Tradeline repirting to experian as of the 27th. Seems very fast
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.