Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys sp cli

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Macys sp cli

Figured id post this so to let those with Macys card, sp cli is possible sometimes with Macys. Doing the rounds on my Citi backed cards, everyone wanted hp , last up to bat said what the hey requested 2k to round account to 5k and bam, so fast congrats i was literally shocked. All my others were call us us or 7-10 blah blah. Makes me think should have asked more but im of mind just ask what ou think is appropriate lolSmiley Happy. Anyway, data points for those needed, 630TU, 707 EX, ??? EQ. All reports frozen, though no OlavSmiley Happy
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macys sp cli

Congrats AJC! I'll meet you at the mall and you can purchase me some shoes with that new CL!

Message 2 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, your on!

Just gotta remember to pay in full so next time i request a cli, i go all store card crazy with and demand 10k....and GET itSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats AJC!!! Glad Macy's came through for ya'!. They are one of my fav dept stores! 

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, AJC! That's a nice increase coming from Macy's! $5K is great - you're moving on up! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 17
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats awesome AJ!!

How long have you had the card??
Message 6 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks everyoneSmiley Happy

I think if i recall correctly i have had this card sometime over a year , maybe a bit more. This card started at $300 so i guess they are warming up to my spending habits, no where near what i put on Pennies last year lol, but here and there. I really like how fast i receive my online orders, not bad at allSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mines was at $3K and I got nervous and asked for $9K instead of $10K and was approved. Should have went higher 😂 And it was a SP.
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was stuck at $2300 for years..Got on chat and asked if it was gonna be a sp and they said yeah...so i asked for $15000 and they countered with $8300 a $6000 increase..and was approved....now only if chase and total rewards budge

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wtg @AJC.... gotta love SP CLI'S
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.