Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys sp cli

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Macys sp cli

Wasnt gonna post but figured if it can help out one person might as wellSmiley Wink.

Since im in the garden for the forseeable future, gameplan is to work on lowering aprs and if any sp luv is available to take advantage. Decided to try my Macys card which was at 5k from my previous request that went from 3k to 5k. Last time i asked it was instant approval , no hp, and i decided to only ask for 3 to more or less bring it up to par with my Pennies. Instant again! New credit limit 8k. Not sure if i could have gotten more but its ok, next go around Smiley Happy

Ive mentioned this on a few recent Macys post but i believe the more time you have with account and if you try to pay in full and establish history, it may help in getting the sp luv. Not 100% sure on that but ny gut feeling.All 3 reports are Elsa'dSmiley Wink

Anywho, just in case some data points needed

to best of my knowledge, as of yesterday:

TU 723. EX 730 Eq ???

Last attempt at Macys cli believe was like 2 months ago.

Great day wveryoneSmiley Happy
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Macys sp cli

You just can't go wrong and do better then a SP CLI

Congrats! AJC.

Message 2 of 9
kidink1911
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your Macy's CLI!!

PERSONAL: AMEX Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Gold- NPSL / Macy's AMEX Card- $4,500 / SavorOne- $500 / PenFed Gold Visa- $5,000 / Venmo Visa - $20,000 / PayPal MC- $20,000 / PayPal Credit- $1,700 / NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards- $5,800 / AMEX Delta Platinum- $4,200 / NFCU More Rewards AMEX- $3,400 / NFCU Cash Rewards- $4,000 / Credit One Platinum Visa Rewards- $1,000 / Discover IT Chrome- $1,000 / Capital One Venture- $3,550 / AMEX Cash Magnet Card- $1,000 / Belk MC Card- $800 / Citi Shell Mastercard- $400 / Credit One AMEX- $800 / Capital One Spark- $700 / Capital One Platinum- $300 / Citibank Shell- $400 / Oportun Visa- $500 / Fifth Third Bank MC- $300
BUSINESS: American Express Business Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Hilton Honors Business Card- $3,000 / AMEX Delta Platinum Business Card- $3,000 / Marriott Bonvoy Business Card- $3,000 / American Express Business Gold- NPSL / American Express Business Green- NPSL / Sam's Club Business Mastercard- $20,000 / Floor and Decor Pro Premier Business- $20,000 / Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Business Gas Card- $5,000 / Walmart Community Credit Line- $5,000 / Fuelman Mastercard- $3,000 / Amazon Synchrony Business Credit Line- $5,000 / Lowe's Business Credit- $5,000 / Office Depot Commercial Credit- $2,500 / Tractor Supply Company Business- $1,500 / Citi Exxon/Mobil Business Gas Card- $3,000 / Speedway Business Mastercard- $4,500
Message 3 of 9
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS!!!  $8K is fan-freaking-tastic!

I tried for a CLI in Feb and again in March. I went back to look at the denial letter for the most recent one and they used a report from January. On the February request, a report from December. Wah. 

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks everbodySmiley Happy.

Last year was my year to build my store card history with some new clothes and stuff. You know kind of showing them i buy and pay on time. This year is really to maintain it but dont plan to spend as much so i can concentrate on bringing down my debt. i have always enjoyed the fast shipping from Macys though. Sp luv rulzSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wasnt gonna post but figured if it can help out one person might as wellSmiley Wink.

Since im in the garden for the forseeable future, gameplan is to work on lowering aprs and if any sp luv is available to take advantage. Decided to try my Macys card which was at 5k from my previous request that went from 3k to 5k. Last time i asked it was instant approval , no hp, and i decided to only ask for 3 to more or less bring it up to par with my Pennies. Instant again! New credit limit 8k. Not sure if i could have gotten more but its ok, next go around Smiley Happy

Ive mentioned this on a few recent Macys post but i believe the more time you have with account and if you try to pay in full and establish history, it may help in getting the sp luv. Not 100% sure on that but ny gut feeling.All 3 reports are Elsa'dSmiley Wink

Anywho, just in case some data points needed

to best of my knowledge, as of yesterday:

TU 723. EX 730 Eq ???

Last attempt at Macys cli believe was like 2 months ago.

Great day wveryoneSmiley Happy

Good job, Joseph!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super Congratulations AverageJoe!!!

Message 7 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Super thank you SolomanSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Super LOL! CO_Native, i think thats the first time in all my time here in Ficoland someone went THAT route...JOSEPH Smiley Happy Ha ha, even though not my name, made feel all grown upSmiley Happy. ....

DAD is great ...he gives us chocolate cake!!!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.