Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLI!

I opened my NFCU acct back in November instantly approved for $1700 SL for their Rewards visa. My sister opened hers on December and got the same card with SL of $1600.00.  This week we both requested for CLI.  She got automatically approved for $3000.00. I got a 24 hour review message. I receive a call from a NFCU rep verifying my income. Today I got an Increase to $3200.00. Im super happy. Its not as much as others get but its a helluva lot more than nothing at all.  My Garden is starting to flourish and I feel great about it. Happy trails all. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
padme
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI!

Congrats we all gotta start somewhere
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your NavyFed CLI Songburd18 nice job! 😊
Message 3 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very nice. Hopefully now that they verified your income, next cli youll get the BAM! oneSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Songburd18 did you have to provide POI (proof of income) or did you verbally verify your income? TIA 😊

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI. Although it wasn't a huge jump, they still almost doubled your CL
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

No proof at all.  I had to update my info and income when i requested the CLI so all I had to do was verify that info verbally with one of their reps.  Quick and easy!

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I opened my NFCU acct back in November instantly approved for $1700 SL for their Rewards visa. My sister opened hers on December and got the same card with SL of $1600.00.  This week we both requested for CLI.  She got automatically approved for $3000.00. I got a 24 hour review message. I receive a call from a NFCU rep verifying my income. Today I got an Increase to $3200.00. Im super happy. Its not as much as others get but its a helluva lot more than nothing at all.  My Garden is starting to flourish and I feel great about it. Happy trails all. 

Any increase is great!  Congrats

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the CLI! 

Message 9 of 12
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats Songburd!

For data points, Are those your current scores in your signature? There's only one way to go but up from this point. 

Contrasts again! 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.