cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal strikes again!

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Navy Federal strikes again!

Grats on getting the CLI Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy Federal strikes again!


@Anonymous wrote:

After seeing AJC's post the other day about his success, I decided to try to get some more from them too. My cashRewards was $4500 and my Platinum is $15K. I asked for $10K, knowing they will counter with $4K or less. Logged on this afternoon and my limit is now $8500!

 

DA882B06-62BA-4A23-8074-9C2ECE7C59C6.jpeg

 

This is just wild because I've only used the card for $100 or so this year. 

This puts my TCL up to 95K after my culling of my Sync accounts earlier this year dropped me back under $100K. 


Last hurrahSmiley Wink Absolutely amazing @Anonymous Smiley Happy. Enjoy it. Navy "Our Members Are Our Mission!" 

 

I BELIEVE🤩

Message 12 of 39
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: Navy Federal strikes again!

Congrats on the increase!

Message 13 of 39
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: Navy Federal strikes again!

Congrats!


Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200


Message 14 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal strikes again!


@macinjosh wrote:

Congrats!


Thank you sir and holy heck you have flown past me! Almost 169K TCL 😅 

Message 15 of 39
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: Navy Federal strikes again!


@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

Congrats!


Thank you sir and holy heck you have flown past me! Almost 169K TCL 😅 


I know. I'm apparently insane, lol. I'm now over 3x what I had the first time I had credit.


Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200


Message 16 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal strikes again!


@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

Congrats!


Thank you sir and holy heck you have flown past me! Almost 169K TCL 😅 


I know. I'm apparently insane, lol. I'm now over 3x what I had the first time I had credit.


As long as you're managing it well, nothing insane about it. I have over 5x my annual income in limits and am using less than $1K. My friends and family think I'm nuts too, having been through BK before and all, but I like the security of knowing I have plenty of options at my disposal should I need them. 

Message 17 of 39
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal strikes again!

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 18 of 39
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Navy Federal strikes again!

Glad to hear you're enjoying your 12 Pro Max and battery life seems pretty good.  Also, congrats on getting back to the TCL $100K threshold.

 

Which SYNCB CCs did you get rid off?  You no like Synchy? 😛 A good friend of mine called them "stinky" bank because her old account got closed for inactivity.  And we could probably guess what I said 😄

Message 19 of 39
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Navy Federal strikes again!


@FinStar wrote:

Glad to hear you're enjoying your 12 Pro Max and battery life seems pretty good.  Also, congrats on getting back to the TCL $100K threshold.

 

Which SYNCB CCs did you get rid off?  You no like Synchy? 😛 A good friend of mine called them "stinky" bank because her old account got closed for inactivity.  And we could probably guess what I said 😄


File a complaint, and start class action lawsuit!

 

What did I win?

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.