Moderator Emeritus

Re: Navy Federal strikes again!

Grats on getting the CLI Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

After seeing AJC's post the other day about his success, I decided to try to get some more from them too. My cashRewards was $4500 and my Platinum is $15K. I asked for $10K, knowing they will counter with $4K or less. Logged on this afternoon and my limit is now $8500!

DA882B06-62BA-4A23-8074-9C2ECE7C59C6.jpeg

This is just wild because I've only used the card for $100 or so this year. 

This puts my TCL up to 95K after my culling of my Sync accounts earlier this year dropped me back under $100K. 

Last hurrahSmiley Wink Absolutely amazing @Anonymous Smiley Happy. Enjoy it. Navy "Our Members Are Our Mission!" 

I BELIEVE🤩

Message 12 of 39
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 13 of 39
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 14 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjosh wrote:

Congrats!

Thank you sir and holy heck you have flown past me! Almost 169K TCL 😅 

Message 15 of 39
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

Congrats!

I know. I'm apparently insane, lol. I'm now over 3x what I had the first time I had credit.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 16 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

Congrats!

I know. I'm apparently insane, lol. I'm now over 3x what I had the first time I had credit.

As long as you're managing it well, nothing insane about it. I have over 5x my annual income in limits and am using less than $1K. My friends and family think I'm nuts too, having been through BK before and all, but I like the security of knowing I have plenty of options at my disposal should I need them. 

Message 17 of 39
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 18 of 39
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Glad to hear you're enjoying your 12 Pro Max and battery life seems pretty good.  Also, congrats on getting back to the TCL $100K threshold.

Which SYNCB CCs did you get rid off?  You no like Synchy? 😛 A good friend of mine called them "stinky" bank because her old account got closed for inactivity.  And we could probably guess what I said 😄

Message 19 of 39
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

Glad to hear you're enjoying your 12 Pro Max and battery life seems pretty good.  Also, congrats on getting back to the TCL $100K threshold.

Which SYNCB CCs did you get rid off?  You no like Synchy? 😛 A good friend of mine called them "stinky" bank because her old account got closed for inactivity.  And we could probably guess what I said 😄

File a complaint, and start class action lawsuit!

What did I win?

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.