Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickSilver Tripled Credit Line!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

QuickSilver Tripled Credit Line!

So, I got approved for my first unsecured card in Feb '17. It was a Journey at $300. They increased me to $500 as they said they would after I paid my first five statements. Earlier this year, there was a super helpful thread on here that gave the link to the product change page. I clicked it to see and they allowed me to turn my Journey into a Quicksilver, still at the $500 limit.

A week ago today marked the six months since the account's last credit increase, so I gave the "Request Credit Line" increase button a shot. I was surprised that they instantly turned it from $500 into $1500! It's now my second highest limit.

After doing the product change, I applied for a second Journey card back in March. It now has a $300 limit and I'm on my way to $500 with the credit steps program. I'm thinking of combining it with the Quicksilver at that point to raise the limit. But we'll see Smiley Happy 

Discover is still my fav card, but Capital One is giving them a run for their money now! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: QuickSilver Tripled Credit Line!

Great job. Keep it upSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woot!  Congrats!  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.